Ligue 1

Tomchin

It's their own fault. Their players are highly overpaid, they think they will win every game simply because they are more talented than the opposition, their new coach is not good and obviously everyone who's going to play against them will give 200%. I used to like PSG but those super wealthy owners ruin football. Nowadays I'm happy when such teams lose.
My thoughts exactly.

(and no offense to you, Bertus, I think you're a great poster, and your news about PSG is greatly appreciated! :))

Bertus

My thoughts exactly.

(and no offense to you, Bertus, I think you're a great poster, and your news about PSG is greatly appreciated! :))

Offense?????????????

When i see what pastore did again, I don't see where the offense is.

That PSG needs to burn.

They spent buckets of money on players, but a few pennies on the coach.

To be fair in this match, the second half was not completely bad, and Ochoa did the match of his season.

But still, many chances to score are due to personal talent, not by teamplay.

There is so few movements.

And when there is, it's only for 30 minutes max per game.

As i said, the first goal is due to Jallet being incompetent. Worse of all, VdW wasn't even on the bench. Blanc trusts Jallet while he's the worse player of the entire team by far. He doesn't even have the skills of many amateurs.

Blanc is a bad coach. No one has any clue on his tactics.

That said, Cavani's goal is fabulous. But his talent will not be enough.

Blanc will be fired before november if he lasts this long.

PSG needs a coach like Capello. One that would yell on a lot of retards that play with a finger in their but-

So no offense. I am way more harsh than you all.

You can trash PSG as much as you want because it's deserved.

A fan should not be blind when his preferred team is doing bad, plain and simple.

Meitux

:lol: Another draw for PSG, unable to get a win even at home... I seriously believe they won the league last season just because there wasn't any serious competitor.

pEllee

Who Guillermo Ochoa ? I think he's conceded 1 goal (today) out of the 4-5 games he's played against PSG, nothing out of the ordinary lol

Did you even watch that game? It was ridiculous how many amazing saves he did today.

Why is he still playing for Ajaccio?

Der Kaiser

:lol: Another draw for PSG, unable to get a win even at home... I seriously believe they won the league last season just because there wasn't any serious competitor.

I think that was exactly why they won it. Every time I watched one of their games (just because of Verratti :wub:) they looked terrible compared to other big clubs in europe. They'd struggle to make it into europa league places in england/spain/germany/italy.

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
Did you even watch that game? It was ridiculous how many amazing saves he did today.

Why is he still playing for Ajaccio?

Unfortunately I did not. And yea he was like that all of last season, I believe, correct me if I'm wrong but had the most saves out of the whole league. I really thought he'd be out of there by now. There were rumors that Liverpool wanted him. Latest rumor is that Villareal want him. I think he deserves to play for a big club, if not at least a decent team.

mixer

Didn't see the match, but:

iaq2.jpg

that is the difference

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!

Maybe most of your shots are distance shots? Then it's easy to understand why you don't score.

Wow and it still boggles my mind how he's not a starter for the Mexican national team. I mean Corona is really solid but still. I'd start Ochoa.

Home of Barca Fans