Valverde Cultist
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard.H View Post
    Espanyol also had 10 men, it was even. Espanyol had a couple chances too
    Yeah good point.

#Setien out

Posted two hours apart:

Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    People are too harsh on him.

3 points whole playing with 10 men for over 40 minutes I'll take it everytime.

We move!
    Yeah good point.

#Setien out
    Awful trolling mate. Be better.

Valverde Cultist
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackle View Post
    Posted two hours apart:

Awful trolling mate. Be better.

How is it trolling?

I did not watch the game so I wasn't aware Espanyol had a red card too I only knew about Fati's.

Relax on the accusations amigo.

How is it trolling?

I did not watch the game so I wasn't aware Espanyol had a red card too I only knew about Fati's.

Relax on the accusations amigo.
    Aye.

So one extra red card is the difference between you heaping lavish praise on to Setien and calling for his head?

Who do you think you're fooling mate? I know your shtick better than anyone. Your quality has been terrible the past month, I expect more from you. I know you can be much better.

Aye.

So one extra red card is the difference between you heaping lavish praise on to Setien and calling for his head?

Who do you think you're fooling mate? I know your shtick better than anyone. Your quality has been terrible the past month, I expect more from you. I know you can be much better.
    This sounds like something from fm

Quote Originally Posted by DonAndres View Post
    That Villarreal game seemed to completely delude everyone in the club that Barca had turned some kind of corner, lol. Maybe that's the case in terms of realizing how to use Griezmann, but for every other aspect of our mediocrity we have not moved forward one inch.

Busquets, Suarez, Rakitic are still complete liabilities and yet seen as not only good but IRREPLACEABLE which is beyond absurd. We saw an effect of speed and energy when Puig was in midfield and now he's dropped that completely because Roberto in midfield worked for 1 game against a reckless Villarreal team?

How easily these people are convinced of such stupidities. One great game and Setien thought he had reached a eureka moment. Pitiful.
    the villareal game was an anomaly because they defended like a segunda team. if they would have been more disciplined defensively i don't believe we would have won. unlike espanyol last night, who did a solid job in defense, villareal had the fire power to beat us. all in all we got lucky at villareal.

Valverde Cultist
    Aye.

Obviously a red card make a huge difference?

Blaugrana al vent
    Forum de Amigos - CR7 Undercover Fanboy Sector
    Obviously a red card make a huge difference?
    you're much worse at trolling than you think you are

Valverde Cultist
    Some blizzare replies from users on here. Maybe they seem to think accusing me of trolling will get me banned?

That's not how it works...

Some blizzare replies from users on here. Maybe they seem to think accusing me of trolling will get me banned?

That's not how it works...
    Nope, you are free to post as you please. I am the last person to call for other users to get banned. Just when you stop putting effort into your trolling attempts I will call on you to be better. Don't take it as an accusation, but rather words of encouragement.

You're welcome
    lol messimagician