Quique Setien

Raketa10

Messi is average this season. It's a reality.

How do you mean average? He has 25 assists this season! If that's average than I don't know what isn't. He has stopped scoring under Setien and that's a fact. Setien literally found a way to neutralize him.

Last edited:

serghei

Anyway, it's pointless comparing shit, with another flavor of shit. That's EV vs Setien this season. That's shit with caramel on top, vs shit with strawberry jam. Pointless to compare. Anyway, both are puppets in the hands of the seniors. Messi, Suarez and Pique manage them, not the other way around.

We need a board willing to make bold choices, and a manager with full powers to restructure the team.

Last edited:

Raketa10

Problem is that clown Valverde was replaced with another even worse clown. I wonder who is the next clown in line.

vegitot

Yes, it is average when you have unlimited powers. He needs much better than that if he is to continue to have a free role and play how he wants.

Check Valverde's last match, Messi was superb against Atletico. Better than every match under Setien.

And tell me how many players in history can do like Messi this season??? Prime Maradona never reached those number.

serghei

Check Valverde's last match, Messi was superb against Atletico. Better than every match under Setien.

And tell me how many players in history can do like Messi this season??? Prime Maradona never reached those number.

That's probably the only goal he scored vs a good team away this season in Spain.

Richard.H

There is nothing that a manager can do with this squad. It's the truth. For those who are comparing him to EV and saying EV won back to back la ligas with this squad have to face reality: Back then Pique-Umtiti/Lenglet were much more solid, Messi having astronomical seasons, Suarez decent, and a lot more tracking back from Busquets/Raki to help out the defense.

Setien has NO positives going for him in this squad except for MATS putting in a shift every match and the emergence of Puig/Fati. Literally no other positives going for him.

snowy

Problem is that clown Valverde was replaced with another even worse clown. I wonder who is the next clown in line.

Bring in Ronald!

no no not Koeman ...

maxresdefault.jpg
this dude!

Suarbuguesa will be ecstatic sleeping on the bench digesting the King Macs :suarez:

Mitchell1978

Yes, it is average when you have unlimited powers. He needs much better than that if he is to continue to have a free role and play how he wants.

lol, unlimited powers, no he doesn't decide who plays

While this certainly isn't his best season, far from it, its still better then 99% of players this season in the top 5 leagues (Lewa and De Bruyne are the only better performers this season) plus 20+ goals and 20 assists in a season is never average

Home of Barca Fans