Quique Setien

FC433

I liked Ten Hag a lot last season after watching how they did in the CL but this season they seemed to have lost the wow factor (of course Ajax had too many injuries and that didn't help).

Also, I am not sure if he has the balls and whatever it takes to make those changes and improvements we need. I've got a feelings that until the senior players (Messi, Suarez, Pique, Busquets, Alba etc.) are gone no manager will be able to make any significant changes for the better.

True. There is a lot of *we do not know what is going to happen and ifs* but he is the best available option out there. Keep QS will not change anything, unfortunately. Only Suarez that needs to be sold, the others should be benched.

Andrew M

^pretty much. Not that I expect anything, just trying to see what we can. I have already talked about what we should do going forward, but if you ask me what is going to happen next year then here is our starting 11:

Griezmann Suarez Messi

FDJ Busquets Arthur

Alba CL Pique Semedo

MTS

Would love to see a new CB, AM and winger.

FC433

Winger is a must. We needed one for a while now. I love wide players and we lack them. Cannot fly to glory without wings : )

Andrew M

Winger is a must. We needed one for a while now. I love wide players and we lack them. Cannot fly to glory without wings : )

Could be Neymar. He would definitely improve the team but given cost and his age i'm not sure he's the best bet

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Nothing is going to change until Bartomeu is gone. There's no guarantee a new board is going to save us, but this guy is going to drag us down another level with his genius transfers this summer if he's allowed to stay.

This team is finished. Been finished for a while. Adding one or two big name signings won't change anything.

If nothing is changed we're looking at a decade of domestic dominance from Real Madrid who are better equipped of handling a transition, even if they're not spectacular themselves.

Raketa10

I don't blame him at all but to be fair with him on the bench we lost agains every stronger opponent in La Liga and drew agains Napoli in CL. So far he hasn't won against any half decent team so I truly can't understand people who are claiming we are progressing under him. What's even more demoralizing is the fact that Messi is in the worst scoring form of his life under this guy. Apart from playing more possession type of football I honestly can't see any improvement at all. Unfortunately the fact that we lost Suarez in the moment he took over the team didn't help him either.

Last edited:

serghei

I don't blame him at all but to be fair with him on the bench we lost agains every stronger opponent in La Liga and drew agains Napoli in CL. So far he hasn't won against any strong team so I truly can't understand people who are claiming we are progressing under him. What's even more demoralizing is the fact that Messi is in the worst scoring form of his life under this guy.

True. The improvement is marginal imo and is mostly against smaller sides. Our performances against big teams are pretty much the same.

Laplacian

You mean two wingers, at the very least.

Anywaaaays, we have bought so many players since 2014 and our success rate has been abysmal. I doubt it'll change with the addition of two wingers. This team is done until its planning improves.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

BBZ is probably right we can't play this high intensity game for 90min. Valverde approach makes sense with a team which lacks fitness.

Home of Barca Fans