8 - Pedro Gonzalez "Pedri"

ViscaFCB

Vidal has no business playing now. He was supposed to give us more energy but he's past it as well. Him and Rakitic should be first ones out in midfield. Busi moved on the bench in a rotation role. And suddenly we have some young promising players like Puig and Pedri, an established young top class player, De Jong, one experienced player Pjanic, and one rotation veteran Busi.

Only if Van de Beek/Wijnaldum come should Pedri be loaned.

Rakitic and Vidal are the only players with a decent contract that the board can terminate anyways... or maybe I'm wrong.

Andresito

Staff member
Posing and signing simultaneously.

Insane split vision.

Ef4enCpXgAk6gkd

khaled_a_d

If we are getting Donny van de Beek then he should get loaned tbh.
With VDB, Puig, Coutinho (rumors is Koeman count on him) in addition to presence of Messi Suarez, I don't see how he will get playing time.
I prefer to give Alena a spot if needed since his development stalled anyway, than damaging Pedri progress.

vegitot

If we are getting Donny van de Beek then he should get loaned tbh.
With VDB, Puig, Coutinho (rumors is Koeman count on him) in addition to presence of Messi Suarez, I don't see how he will get playing time.
I prefer to give Alena a spot if needed since his development stalled anyway, than damaging Pedri progress.

Pedri looks more promising than Alena here.

serghei

Pedri needs to play, if we can't make it happen, loan him. If Van de Beek is not brought, we can play him and we should. If he doesn't deliver, loan him in january window.

If he delivers right away, and impresses, keep playing him.

FinBarcelonafan

Pedri has those unique talents Alena lacks. Alena doesn't really do anything at great leveel. Alena is a solid player all around but I don't see anything great.

hendryrusli

Saw his video on youtube which makes me in awe of this young prospect.
Looking forward to see him start for a few matches next season.

Home of Barca Fans