Ernesto Valverde

Vilarrubi

First you need to have balls before you start betting them.

I gurantee 4-0 win breaks Liverpool and they throw the tie to focus on the league.

I believe this too, a 4-0 win has only been overturned once, by us against PSG. So even statistically the chances of it happening were almost impossible.

George_Costanza

I believe this too, a 4-0 win has only been overturned once, by us against PSG. So even statistically the chances of it happening were almost impossible.

Watch the documentary and see the mental state of our players at half time when we are down by only 1 goal. I believe Liverpool could score another 5 or 6 goals without an answer. Mind you, Liverpool playing without 4 important starters.

George_Costanza

Jordi Alba having a mental breakdown moment when EV mentioned "fullbacks", then proceed with his tactical masterplan: "guys, give the ball to Messi" :rolleyes:

[tw]1200511615738757136[/tw]

KingLeo10

Lmao. The body language of EVERYONE in that locker room is all sorts of wrong. It's only 0-1. You still have 2 goals lead and even 1 goal puts you through (they'd have to score 4 more).

Absolutely no fight whatsoever.

raskolnikov

Some weak pussy mentality though. No warrior kn that dressing room and it reflected on the pitch.

I really really still cant understand why Valverde was allowed to continue and what a shameless spineless weasel you must be to continue like that prerending its fine.
His whole strategy was just give the ball to Messi...

devo901

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XV9fK6PVxI4
I do not know if this 15 min youtube summary gives a fair view... or the documentary alltogether ...

but to me this is clearly showing a lack of leadership mentality from the manager, when it really counts. The team is re-producting Rom in their mind and vicimizing themselfs already in halftime, while waiting for a hero to pull this car out of the shithole.... no one came...

messi2140

6racies Xavi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XV9fK6PVxI4
I do not know if this 15 min youtube summary gives a fair view... or the documentary alltogether ...

but to me this is clearly showing a lack of leadership mentality from the manager, when it really counts. The team is re-producting Rom in their mind and vicimizing themselfs already in halftime, while waiting for a hero to pull this car out of the shithole.... no one came...

The last part with Valverde was just hilarious.

"Deep down we are normal people"

"Disappointments happen"

Like you can't make this shit up.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans