Ernesto Valverde

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I wouldn't be surprised if Liverpool are using performance enhancing drugs.

They've basically used the same starting 11 2 years running with no signs of fatigue.

It is not normal and I hope they're investigated, Pep's city too

You sure you're not taking drugs though?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

They've basically used the same starting 11 2 years running with no signs of fatigue.

Klopp's teams have been known to run out of gas come the business end of a season - Having that said, Klopp is no Retardo to not learn from his mistakes; Pretty sure he has worked on getting a better medical team to deal with the drawback his teams have faced over the years! Besides, however better your medical team gets, these injuries cannot be avoided with the kind of work rate he demands from his players - Which was obviously witnessed in the second leg of last season semi finals when they missed 3 of their starters in the second leg, which included Firminho and Salah! Even the youngster Alex Arnold wasn't a regular till recent times! But then their substitutes and bench players stepped up - The likes of Origi and Shaqiri stepped up big time! Which we cannot get from our substitutes because obviously the stupid ass Valverde has not got the balls to take few minutes out of the regular starters and allocate the same to the fringe players which would let them have good enough match fitness/form to come good when required!

A youngster who is fucking 21 years old ripped us a new one! The youngsters around similar age, in our club, are never given a second chance even after they show promise! Firpo who was bought for freaking 118 million was thrown against the wolves in his very first game, and not given a sniff of a chance again after he unexpectedly gave an underwhelming performance until Alba was pronounced injured for at least 2 months!!

serghei

Stop trolling. It's called top class coaching. We looked the same under Pep. Bayern looked the same under Heynckes. Unless all dominant sides do drugs, there's no reason why Liverpool would be any different.

Messigician

Stop trolling. It's called top class coaching. We looked the same under Pep. Bayern looked the same under Heynckes. Unless all dominant sides do drugs, there's no reason why Liverpool would be any different.

LOL you're deluded, but I cbf getting all the articles to the hidden underground corrupt business of sport PEDs and yes Pep under us have been accused of it.

serghei

LOL you're deluded, but I cbf getting all the articles to the hidden underground corrupt business of sport PEDs and yes Pep under us have been accused of it.

You blame other teams for doping with no shread of proof whatsoever and I'm deluded :lol: Sure thing buddy.

Messigician

You blame other teams for doping with no shread of proof whatsoever and I'm deluded :lol: Sure thing buddy.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.redcafe.net/threads/pep-doping-are-peds-being-used-by-footballers.434780/&ved=2ahUKEwj8jMXNoZHmAhVo6XMBHa-jDvcQFjAAegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw3nxcaH_gsvDCjgSycrGc01

serghei

You do realize that if those things you say are true, and Liverpool like Pep's Barcelona are/were doping this makes Messi a fraud like Lance Armstrong right? :lol:

Just wanted to see if you're ready to follow through with all the logical and moral implications of what you believe.

KingLeo10

Lmao. If Liverpool were on PEDs they’d have no trouble beating Napoli or need last min pens to win games this season.

It’s not like we haven’t seen their level of football before.

Messigician

You do realize that if those things you say are true, and Liverpool like Pep's Barcelona are/were doping this makes Messi a fraud like Lance Armstrong right? :lol:

Just wanted to see if you're ready to follow through with all the logical and moral implications of what you believe.

Yes because Messi is the one with the insane workrate? Anyway every team is doping.

Like how Leicester went from being the 2nd most fit team in the prem in the title winning season to the 15th most fit team.

Pep himself was suspended for PEDs and he got into arguments with the Bayern medical staff constantly with Bayern's doctor xlaminibg pep wanted to compromise the safety of players for result.

Now for the record I don't think Pep Barca were doping, I do think his city and Bayern side were tho.

I also think Liverpool are doping too.

George_Costanza

It does end the myth that some people were perpetuating about Valverde that he was focussing on defending the 3-0 lead rather than adding 1 to put the tie to bed. But agree that he isn't much of a motivator.

Also interesting is that at halftime of the 1st leg, the players were talking about how they weren't used to the speed of a team like Liverpool. Suarez straight up just said he was tired.

No one said EV was focusing on defending the 3-0 lead. He himself said before the game we should score. I think you mean the Roma game which he actually wanted to defend the lead.

kattanib

Astonishing. Videos are emerging of Messi’s monotoned “motivational” speech before Liverpool’s game and between halves. Is the dressing room being run by the players? Where is the manager in all of this? EV is a disgraceful p*ssy

clemente

Alba was crying at half-time vs Liverpool? What the fuck? What kind of a retarded fucking board would sell Digne and not pick up any backup? Someone who's crying should have been insta benched, but now that I think about it, this pathetic pussy would still let him play to not hurt Alba's feelings. This team ain't no fucking warriors, fuck these picnic training sessions, can't wait till this timeline ends, we used to be fearless.

Home of Barca Fans