CL 1/4 Final: FC Barcelona - Manchester United 4-0 agg.

wisconsincule

People also need to remember we had a tough game at the weekend and United had a week off. Even with that we scored, created a few chances and passed the ball very well at times. Even under pep we didn't really win any away knockout games

+1. It’s going to be the other way around next week. Man U can’t slip up in the premier league and we can rest our players with the 11 point lead. Hopefully Valverde will realize this. We’ll score a bunch at home.

Giginho75

After a difficult beginning, Busi's performance grew up and improved.

Many users see only the first stupid mistakes.

Giginho75

United had 8 attempts to our 2 at one point so yeah, if they had someone who can finish it could of been a different story. sorry i cant agree Barca played well but im happy we got the crucial away goal atleast, Camp nou we'll finish them

What!? Eight attempts???

Barcilliant

Utd beat both Juve and Psg away. I wouldn't be that confident.

Valverde is a conservative manager and when the cl comes around he goes deeper into his shell.

I can't see how we'd win CL. Utd are such a poor team and we were pinned back.

And some complained about Madrid playing bad during last three cl. This Barça is dreadful.
Well done Pique and Semedo, the rest can f* off

Madrid literally played one tournament.
Barca has fought for the three titles, so of course your players are more tired and need to rest more.

Centauri B

Got a 1-0 win away at Man Utd, with them having ZERO shots on target and people still bitch around like this was our worst performance ever. What more can one ask in life :lol:

Before coming to check this forum, I was certain that most members in here would react in the way you describe above, namely, through bitching!

Yes, it was no vintage Barca performance. But, I think that this in a way is even better for us going forward. We won a tough away game in the Champions League, without Messi being great at all. This is very important.

Second, and I stressed this earlier. Man U had more than a week's rest to prepare for this game, whereas we had a title-clinching game only 4 nights prior. This is a massive difference and at times it showed on the field. United players were more energetic and were first to the ball.

Still, I think that after around the 55th minute, our game improved markedly and basically United did not get a sniff.

Great away victory, and now it is us with all the advantages. We are the ones who can rest players, and we are the ones playing at home.

I can't wait for Tuesday night, I smell a massacre!

jairzinho

Got a 1-0 win away at Man Utd, with them having ZERO shots on target and people still bitch around like this was our worst performance ever. What more can one ask in life :lol:

United are a pretty terrible team and they still had us on the back foot for a long time. Realistically, against a better team we could be looking at a different result. I can't believe people can't see how bad we were, of course there's fatigue involved but you have to be realistic man.

Last edited:

MessiTBE

Banned
We are NOT winning the CL. Liverpool will fuck us so bad.

And deep down every single one of you know it’s true.

We are not winning the cl.

The double is still a good season

Giginho75

For this forum EV is the problem for his defensive philosophy...

But I saw Allegri at Wanda Metropolitano and tonight at Cruijff Arena...

And we can talk also of the European performances of Guardiola in three years with ManCity...

Centauri B

For this forum EV is the problem for his defensive philosophy...

But I saw Allegri at Wanda Metropolitano and tonight at Cruijff Arena...

And we can talk also of the European performances of Guardiola in three years with ManCity...

Guardiola has been crap away from home in the CL since his days with us. Yet, EV gets all the crap in the world from this forum.

malvolio

United are a pretty terrible team and they still had us on the back foot for a long time. Realistically, against a better team we could be looking at a different result.

Realistically Coutinho's shot could have been a goal. Realistically Messi would have scored from that freecick. Also realistically we could have lost at the weekend and at villareal.

But we didn't do all that and we won 1-0 away in the CL QF, with the opponent not having a shot on target. So shut the fuck up and let's moan another time, when it really deserved.

Centauri B

We are NOT winning the CL. Liverpool will fuck us so bad.

And deep down every single one of you know it’s true.

We are not winning the cl.

The double is still a good season

The team was tired tonight, especially compared to the ultra-fresh ManU. It will be a lot different on Tuesday night when we are better prepared than our opponents.

And no, as good as Liverpool are, we have at least a 50% chance of eliminating them.

Home of Barca Fans