Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

Havesaks

Good half - not to sure we should let him go for national team for 2 months. Then again Dembele will return soon. I Hope Fati decide for himself not getting pressured into a choice.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
The kid is so talented but even he looks confused sometimes that there is barely any attacking movement most of the time from our players. He knows the tactics are dead and that all he can do most the time is either try dribble on the wing or pass it back. There is legit no real movement from our players majority of the time. It's pathetic. The fact our board hasn't got rid of Valverde yet is beyond me. Really sickening to see a talented kid learning very little and even the GOAT looked like he was practically giving up. Liverpool proved in the 2nd leg that their attacking tactics were a couple levels above Barcelona's, in fact they proved it in the 1st game but were very unlucky to not get a couple goals at least. 1st goal against Liverpool was nice but was lucky that defenders didn't read it, 2nd and 3rd were created and scored from Messi so tactics can't control his ability, at least most of the time at HOME. There was enough proof Valverde wasn't good enough after getting put out by Liverpool and losing CDR to Sevilla but the board takes a little more time to realise this and hopefully they have figured this out now and make the right decision with the last bit of dignity they have.

#ValverdeOut

Last edited:

Devils

I hope he stops getting called up to the first team under Valverde.

The way he intelligently takes on his defenders and shows no fear in doing so is an invaluable trait that must be given the right environment to nourish and grow.

Valverde will destroy him and make him lose confidence in those amazing abilities.

Total-Football

I hope he stops getting called up to the first team under Valverde.

The way he intelligently takes on his defenders and shows no fear in doing so is an invaluable trait that must be given the right environment to nourish and grow.

Valverde will destroy him and make him lose confidence in those amazing abilities.

Protect the players from the manager ?!
sick and stunning stuff.. stunning because you are actually right lol

Devils

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnsssssssssssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Home of Barca Fans