Kevin-Prince Boateng

clemente

What? I thought it was Boateng from Bayern, wtf is this shit? Why do we need him? Not only this closes the door for FDJ or Rabiot, but Alena should fucking bounce as he still has 9 days.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
He is a lot like the Paulinho signing. I remember everyone, including myself, laughing at the time. Like Paulinho I think he'll surprise a lot of people too. He's always been a technical-hard working player who wanted to win but a lot of the things both on and off the pitch hindered him from becoming one of the best. I remember him during his time at Portsmouth 10 years ago when he showed a lot of promise. He was around 20, 21 years old at the time, unfortunately Portsmouth was in a mess and they were relegated. Still they qualified for the FA cup and it was at that final that things went side ways for him. He claimed Ballack slapped him during the game and it was his tackle that injured Ballack which caused him to miss the 2010 world cup. I am sure this was one of the main reasons he chose to play for Ghanna instead of Germany from thereon.

I doubt he'll get the same amount of playing time that Paulinho got but I think he'll do well when he's called upon.

FCBfan22

What? I thought it was Boateng from Bayern, wtf is this shit? Why do we need him? Not only this closes the door for FDJ or Rabiot, but Alena should fucking bounce as he still has 9 days.

Let me do a quick BBZ here...

1. He was bought to play as a 9 (at least that's what was advertised by the media and is hopefully the case).
2. Apparently he was playing mainly as a forward at Sassuolo
3. He is on loan for 6 months, so I doubt this aquisition will block the transfers of either Momma's boy or FdJ.
4. After yesterday's performance, I think Alena should gain some minutes

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
Hopefully FDJ and Rabiot signing fail so we can get Nianggolan too.

You're responsible for this man. All your "PRINCE of Barcelona" chants, the universe was listening!

Dxdz7zAW0AA7Je1.jpg

Givenchy

these meme-potential signings are great, maybe the board will do a wild card signing once per season :lol: im glad we got him on loan so we can assess the ST market in the summer although im not really sure where the hell KPB will play under EV

Porque

Boateng is the type of player that Valverde was probably furiously researching his ancestry to find a Basque link while he was at Bilbao.

"Inaki, is Kevin Prince-Boateng your brother by any chance?"
"Inaki, is Paulinho your brother by any chance?"
"Inaki, is Willian your brother by any chance?

But now Valverde is Barcelona coach, his secret dossier named "Potential relatives of Inaki" Has been unleashed.

:valverde:

BBZ8800

He is from my hometown. I am happy for him!

[youtube]6I4Np-8thOs[/youtube]

This is the match from that video.
Prinze is crazy as fuck, lol.

Look at the video, you guys will laugh a lot, trust me.
This is a true example of "a golden sub".
Lecce:Milan:

:worthy::worthy::worthy:

Messigician

Dreadful signing not Barcelona quality and an egomaniac to too.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1548088467878.jpg
    FB_IMG_1548088467878.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 30

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
^ I remember him saying something like "Ronaldo is the best in this world but Messi above anything in this world."

None of that really matters though. If I was part of the Boateng family, I would probably 'hate' Messi too. :D

Home of Barca Fans