Jean-Clair Todibo

Jallo

Great game today, came on in the 37th minute for Khan who is out with some sort of hamstring strain. He play a great game, was excellent in distribution head and shoulders above the rest. He was unlucky not to score from from a couple of corners. He was dominant in the air. Very encouraging performance, if he keeps this up they will pay the option. He displayed everything good in his game, especially long range passing. Still needs game time to improve his defensive positioning. Only had one error that could have led to a goal. When he was caught playing around with the ball.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Great game today, came on in the 37th minute for Khan who is out with some sort of hamstring strain. He play a great game, was excellent in distribution head and shoulders above the rest. He was unlucky not to score from from a couple of corners. He was dominant in the air. Very encouraging performance, if he keeps this up they will pay the option. He displayed everything good in his game, especially long range passing. Still needs game time to improve his defensive positioning. Only had one error that could have led to a goal. When he was caught playing around with the ball.

Good to hear he did well but the highlighted part is bad for us.

Was he to be blamed for Paderborn's goal by the way?

Don't know how badly Kabak was hurt but this could mean more minutes for him.

FC433

<blockquote class="reddit-card" data-card-created="1581181407"><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/f0tkwd/schalke_04_11_paderborn_k_gjasula_81/">Schalke 04 1-[1] Paderborn - K. Gjasula 81'</a> from <a href="http://www.reddit.com/r/soccer">r/soccer</a></blockquote>

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Todibo playing right now against Mainz. Already displayed a few very nice and promising moves since I started watching in about 5 minutes in the second half. From what I heard he did well in the first half too.

JamDav1982

Todibo playing right now against Mainz. Already displayed a few very nice and promising moves since I started watching in about 5 minutes in the second half. From what I heard he did well in the first half too.

This loan move was by far the best outcome for him to try and prove his worth and develop.

Barca would need to have two CBs injured before he would get much game time and even then likes of Busi or FDJ may have played ahead of him.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I think I jinxed him with that... :facepalm:

He got subbed out by Kabak, I think because he had a knock on his calf. Commentators again praised him for his performance.

Hopefully it is a not a major injury.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
This loan move was by far the best outcome for him to try and prove his worth and develop.

Barca would need to have two CBs injured before he would get much game time and even then likes of Busi or FDJ may have played ahead of him.

He needs minutes to develop for sure but he isn't getting that many at Schalke though (certainly better than what Miranda had experienced already). I thought Kabak had a bad injury last time but apparently not. Not that I was hoping for him to get injured.

As to our CB situation, we are clearly stretched thin between injuries and cards. The fact that Araujo was called up says all.

vuji_31

You send promising CB to Bundesliga where he will be dominant , then when you want him back he will be already Schalke player for 25mil.

If you want buy talent like him you would pay 80 millions.

Genious transfer from board.Bunch of retards.

JamDav1982

You send promising CB to Bundesliga where he will be dominant , then when you want him back he will be already Schalke player for 25mil.

If you want buy talent like him you would pay 80 millions.

Genious transfer from board.Bunch of retards.

He may chose not to sign for Schalke if Barca want him back.

Either way he had to get game time and would not have had that at Barca.

Toibo is nowhere near an 80m talent at moment and most likely never will be.

Jallo

He play a great 63 minutes today, which were the most minutes his played since December against Inter. He show his promise for sure, except for a couple of lapses in concentration, but nothing major. He got subbed out due to cramping, he really needs a nice run of games to build up his fitness and endurance. He could barely move due to cramping at the end. While he played though he was by far Schalke’s best and most impressive player.

Messi983

He's playing against Köln right now, came on in 30th minute for Ozan Kabak (didn't watch 1st half but I assume it was because of injury). S04 currently down 2-0.

FC433

Playing so well. S04 will most likely buy him 25m + 5m addons. 1.5m + 25 + 5 = 31.5m and we can buy him back for 50m + 10m addons.

30m for his development? a bit too much. Horrible business.

Home of Barca Fans