Kai Havertz

J

José Mourinho

Bayern are not going to spend €100m twice on a player next year. It's either Sané, Coutinho or Havertz.
Bayern is naturally interested in upcoming German talent and they enquire 5-10 names in the BuLi each year, so the media will always link the two, no matter what. Terms like "Bayern-bound" will always be thrown around in those cases, people read too much into it.
If I were to choose, I'd go with Havertz as Coutinho is 28 next year and on ridiculous wages, and Sané is probably the most expensive out of the three but the danger of ACL issues last a career. Havertz also has to decide though and with Bayern less in the focus than the previous years the offers of competing clubs will be taken into consideration when he makes a decision.

Hoeness said they wanna spend big time this summer. Obviously they didn’t really do that as Sane got injured.
Havertz and Sane for 200mil in total is absolutely realistic for Bayern next year.

Donatello

Hoeness said they wanna spend big time this summer. Obviously they didn’t really do that as Sane got injured.
Havertz and Sane for 200mil in total is absolutely realistic for Bayern next year.

They'd also be getting Werner for free next season.

Bayern sure know how to do business.

J

José Mourinho

They'd also be getting Werner for free next season.

Bayern sure know how to do business.

Yes possibly also Werner for free if he doesnt extend his contract at RB because at Bayern he would have a lot of competition.
Actually it panned out quite good for Bayern this summer as it seemed to be horrendous 1.5 weeks ago.
They got good players for this season and are in a perfect situation for next season.
If Coutinho plays absolutely gorgeous and Havertz won’t develop or even get worse, they will keep Cou otherwise they will go for Havertz (even if some international superstar would be possibly better in revenue terms, but they are focused on getting a good team).
However, I guess they will get Sane and Havertz, and thus they are set for years to come.

Riordon

Btw, regarding this Bayern board thing, then grass is always greener on the other side. A lot of you praise their board while you shit on your board. But if you go to their forum, it’s the opposite story. They hate their board and think they are greedy as fuck.

With that being said, we should fight for Havertz

Donatello

Btw, regarding this Bayern board thing, then grass is always greener on the other side. A lot of you praise their board while you shit on your board. But if you go to their forum, it’s the opposite story. They hate their board and think they are greedy as fuck.

With that being said, we should fight for Havertz

They aren't greedy, they spend money sensibly instead of pleasing fans.

They are the only big club which is debt free, and their revenue is still good enough to call them elite despite not spending that big. If Bayern wanted to spend they could easily spend Barca/RM kind of money without any FFP issues each year.

They might be conservative, but they are surely not like some greedy owner who only is interested in profit and doesn't care about performance.

Last edited:
J

José Mourinho

They aren't greedy, they spend money sensibly instead of pleasing fans.

They are the only big club which is debt free, and their revenue is still good enough to call them elite despite not spending that big. If Bayern wanted to spend they could easily spend Barca/RM kind of money without any FFP issues each year.

They might be conservative, but they are surely not like some greedy owner who only is interested in profit and doesn't care about performance.

period.

Donatello

[tw]1163924510892068866[/tw]

But: Havertz is a fan of FC Barcelona since childhood. After the moves of João Félix and Frenkie de Jong this summer, Bayer Leverkusen expect around €100m from a Havertz transfer [@Plettigoal]

Don't know how reliable it is, but I hope its true.

We do have funds, that we saved for Neymar, we should go in for him. Our midfield will be sorted for the next decade.

-----Arthur----- FDJ---------
---------Havertz-------------
Messi----Suarez--AG/Dembele

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
But: Havertz is a fan of FC Barcelona since childhood. After the moves of João Félix and Frenkie de Jong this summer, Bayer Leverkusen expect around €100m from a Havertz transfer [@Plettigoal]

We do have funds, that we saved for Neymar, we should go in for him. Our midfield will be sorted for sure.

Well, too early to say, we might still throw everything in to go for the broken record Neymar.

And I honestly don't know if Messi will go to the right. Also Griezmann is here, it might eat away Havertz's minutes.

Last edited:

Leo_Messi

We do have funds, that we saved for Neymar, we should go in for him. Our midfield will be sorted for sure.

Brilliant news indeed. Looks like he started the current season as well as he ended the last one. If he continues where he left last season this season, going for him next summer should be a no brainer. Even more so if he is a genuine culé.

MatS should pull some strings.

Ever since Germany copied our youth system/football model on a national level, I have been calling for us to sign more players from the Bundesliga. Decades ago the contrast in playing style was far too great and the average German player (even the best ones) were lightyears away technically and tactically from the current lot and the recent "golden" generation.

Can't have 1 single German club (Bayern) take all the best German and Bundesliga talents for peanuts season after season although that is changing.

Ligue 1 became a new thing as well at one point in time (1.5-2 decades ago) but nowadays is one of our preferred leagues to look for players to sign after Spain.

BTW the club being interested in Havertz is not a new thing. Local media has been reporting it for some time but as I wrote months ago in this thread, MD claimed last year that he was already destined for Bayern. Not sure that it is a given.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I want a better coach than Valverde first though. No point signing all these players when the manager have no clue how to use them or fit them in.

Riordon

Good news, MD wrote that we follow him around 1.5 years ago. We should fight for home with Bayern.

De Jong - x
Havertz

X is a player who loves the art of defending, can run a lot and good technically yet let De Jong dictate the play. Think a young Toure, Kante. Rodri would have been good for that role. Any ideas now? florentino Luis from Benfica looks interesting for that role, looks a new Kante

That’s my midfield

Last edited:

gregorrin10

The right thing to do would be leave that snake (Neymar) lay in the bed he's made for himself. We're pretty much doomed until this Board is out or at least Valverde (hopefully next summer already, although I have a feeling if we manage to win at least La Liga again, he'll get another one year, one last extension and he'll stay alongside this Board to ruin one last season for us, because they're just too perfect for each other, a match made in hell), so we might as well embrace it, stop with the spending money we don't have, use what we got, if need be, promote from within until then (Perez, Ruiz, Puig, Oriol?).

And save that money until summer 2020 or preferrably 2021, add to that the sales of Rakitic, Vidal (by summer 2020) Suarez (by 2021 at the latest) and Coutinho (by either 2020 or 2021). We would then have more than enough to buy Havertz/Aouar, depending on how Alena/Puig develop, considering two of them are left footed and two of them right footed, so we buy who ever doesn't develop as we hoped, my guess would be Alena, so buy Havertz (who I like better than Aouar anyway) and put him on that RCM position, pair him up with Puig and De Jong behind them, while we could also maybe with a new Board with a clean slate start campaigning to PSG for possibly getting Mbappe in the next year or two (after the new Board of course, so that's in 2022 or 2023). This current Board have burnt too many bridges with too many clubs for us to ever get any of their star players (Liverpool, Dortmund...not to mention PSG) and it's better to not buy anyone from them until this toxic Board is gone. After that we can start fresh, build our relationship with other clubs back to somewhat good, so we can again buy their players without having to grossly overpay for them.

Last edited:
Good news, MD wrote that we follow him around 1.5 years ago. We should fight for home with Bayern.

De Jong - x
Havertz

X is a player who loves the art of defending, can run a lot and good technically yet let De Jong dictate the play. Think a young Toure, Kante. Rodri would have been good for that role. Any ideas now? florentino Luis from Benfica looks interesting for that role, looks a new Kante

That’s my midfield

He is there staring us right in our face and his name is ARTHUR. Though not the player you describe here, Arthur's skill set perfectly complements Fdj and HAVERTZ.

Home of Barca Fans