Kai Havertz

khaled_a_d

Voeller might not like Bayern but he is also realistic and pragmatic and he can't go against Havertz's wishes if he really wants to go to Bayern. This is what he allegedly said:

[tw]1159015317911289856[/tw]

Certainly by no means a done deal but Bayern still has the greatest pull among German players. I just remember hearing some Bayern fans saying there was a gentleman's agreement of some sort, not sure how true it is.

What do you want him to say? Hi,Kai. We want you to play to the highest possible level and next season we will send you to the highest bidder and you should accept that?
This is a pretty diplomatic PC statement. Doesn't mean anything.
And if we make a bid, things can be different.
He is a player to keep an eye onto for sure, and hopefully if he is the real deal we will be able to get him.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
What do you want him to say? Hi,Kai. We want you to play to the highest possible level and next season we will send you to the highest bidder and you should accept that?
This is a pretty diplomatic PC statement. Doesn't mean anything.
And if we make a bid, things can be different.
He is a player to keep an eye onto for sure, and hopefully if he is the real deal we will be able to get him.

All I am saying is Leverkusen will sell him to Bayern if Havertz is adamant to go to Bayern. They will not force his will to sell him to us or anybody else.

Donatello

Many top clubs will bid for him next summer. I have a feeling Liverpool will get him.

My bet is Real Madrid.

Perfect Galactico signing, makes sense because they are short of midfielders aswell.

Havertz fits the bill. Young, popular, talented and will cost a lot.

Riordon

See lots of you want him, I also like him though. I prefer Aouar for the attacking midfielder position though, better in tighter spaces and can play as a 8 in a 433 while Havertz isn’t really a midfielder but a behind the striker, old school CAM.

I suggested in early 2018 on here De Jong-Aouar as our future midfield but let’s see how Aouar performs next seasons. We are following him

khaled_a_d

My bet is Real Madrid.

Perfect Galactico signing, makes sense because they are short of midfielders aswell.

Zidane has obsession with Pogba, they failed to get him this summer (most likely) so unless they bring someone this year they will be back for him after a year. In both cases they won't be after Kai

Andrew M

My bet is Real Madrid.

Most people have no idea he exists so hardly galactico material

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Imagining this guy with Frenkie de Jong and Arthur in the midfield......

He need to confirm last season this year though, but I believe he will.

Riordon

Is he right fit in a 433 though? Isn't he too offensive for that? Gives strong Madrid or Bayern vibes IMO but looking forward to see how he develops.

Sorin

This is why I don't get why you want Neymar so much. Do you think we have money to go after this guy if we spend upwards of 100m on this Neymar this season?

For me it's a no brainer, keep the money for Havertz. He is the future not Neymar.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Is he right fit in a 433 though? Isn't he too offensive for that? Gives strong Madrid or Bayern vibes IMO but looking forward to see how he develops.

That's my only worry, would like to see Bosz play a 4-3-3 more often this season, but I don't think he'll struggle like Coutinho. Anyway, I need to see him confirm what I've liked seeing from him so far before I'm all in on signing him.

This is why I don't get why you want Neymar so much. Do you think we have money to go after this guy if we spend upwards of 100m on this Neymar this season?

For me it's a no brainer, keep the money for Havertz. He is the future not Neymar.

I do believe we need a consistent force on the LW that's better off the ball than Dembele and Suarez.

Despite all my Neymar propaganda since I started posting again I probably should have clarified that I don't want him at whatever it will cost. A fair deal where he takes a big paycut is what I'll sign off to.

Coutinho + Umtiti/Rakitic + 50m is a deal in my book. You could still fund the Havertz move with the sale of a couple of other players next year.

One more thing I haven't said on this forum yet, but talked about with some other current and former members here is Messi's salary. With bonuses included he makes 108m gross. That's with all bonuses included. That's an insane amount and I can understand if people believe he deserves it, but with his age and desire to win, he need to take a big paycut too if we want to remain competitive in his last years here.

Source for Messi's salary: https://www.spiegel.de/internationa...si-s-100-million-euro-contract-a-1187549.html

Riordon

That's my only worry, would like to see Bosz play a 4-3-3 more often this season, but I don't think he'll struggle like Coutinho. Anyway, I need to see him confirm what I've liked seeing from him so far before I'm all in on signing him.

From what I have seen he is the old school CAM. Thinks he is too offensive but can still evolve his game. For our system (not quality) I prefer Donny or Aouar.

Home of Barca Fans