Neymar Jr.

LABarcaFan

Neymar has turned down the new massive contract extension with PSG and also rejected an additional bonus worth $ 107 mil. as reported by Mundo Deportivo. He is also ready to sacrifice a commercial deal with Qatar National Bank which is worth $ 53 m. annually.

WOW! Sacrificing $ 160 mil. and ready to take 50% pay-cut just to join Barcelona! That is scary. I think our stupid board will be deceived from these news.

LABarcaFan

You guys really think he is gonna sign a new deal in Paris when he was willing to pay 20 million out of his own pocket and nearly half is salary in Paris to come back last summer?

Think he is gonna force his move this summer, and the board knows Messi wants him back and was disappointed they didn?t get him back last summer.

GOD help Barcelona if that happen.

If Neymar shows enough sinsirity economically speaking I wouldn't mind him back. If he really has declined a 100m bonus from PAG and is ready half his wages, I would consider him.

With Neymar is not only about his wages and transfer fees. It is more about his mental issues and clown mentality on and off the field.

Andresito

Staff member
Neymar has turned down the new massive contract extension with PSG and also rejected an additional bonus worth $ 107 mil. as reported by Mundo Deportivo. He is also ready to sacrifice a commercial deal with Qatar National Bank which is worth $ 53 m. annually.

WOW! Sacrificing $ 160 mil. and ready to take 50% pay-cut just to join Barcelona! That is scary. I think our stupid board will be deceived from these news.

Our board runs Mundo Deportivo.

FC B

With Neymar is not only about his wages and transfer fees. It is more about his mental issues and clown mentality on and off the field.

And about his metatarsal injury, a recurrence of it and his high level career is definitely over, won't take that risk ever, too many issues with him so let him stay in Paris.

FinBarcelonafan

And about his metatarsal injury, a recurrence of it and his high level career is definitely over, won't take that risk ever, too many issues with him so let him stay in Paris.

Yep. It's a massive risk. The longevity of Neymars career has to be questioned, but I think he looks motivated now to come back. I think he wants to win.

Messigician

Leandro Daniel Paredes is Argentine professional player who plays as a central midfielder for Ligue 1 club Paris Saint-Germain and the Argentina national team. He is Neymar's team-mate.

Ok? And why us it relevant what a player says? His actual friends here told neymar to stay and it didn't change anything, if he didn't listen to Neymar he definitely won't care what that bum Parades is saying

FC B

Yep. It's a massive risk. The longevity of Neymars career has to be questioned, but I think he looks motivated now to come back. I think he wants to win.

No doubt he wants to return and Farto wants to bring him back. Now with the pandemic I started to be optimistic again that he'll stay in Paris.

LABarcaFan

Ok? And why us it relevant what a player says? His actual friends here told neymar to stay and it didn't change anything, if he didn't listen to Neymar he definitely won't care what that bum Parades is saying

It looks like you are the only one in this forum who wants both - Neymar and Martinez to Barcelona. But Brcelona's vise president Cardoner said it yesterday that the corona virus has caused between 120 and 140 millions loses to the club and for that reason all negotiations for new players are blocked. So just relax, get a bottle of Estrella Damm and forget about these two bumps.

Home of Barca Fans