Vinícius Júnior

EdmondDantes

This lad seems the type of player that, once/if everything clicks, he will be unstoppable.

I thought he was another kick and run merchant but not at all.

If he doesn't overcook that pass for Benzema last night we're 2-0 down in the first half..

Trickykid

I know he's very young, and I know he's done way better than most expected so far, but I really wasn't that impressed with him? I mean, with the amount of space he had during the first half, constantly being able to run at our defense - often isolated in one on ones - I had feared he'd hurt us way more than he managed to.
Huge talent, no doubt, but I don't see any real magic in him yet. Plenty time for him to prove me wrong of course, though.

dostoevskij

also dont see the hype...
for a 18 year old in a first clasico yeah i give him that, but beside the one cross that lead to the goal, he fucked them up two times on a almost sure goal, would be 2:0 and game over mentally for barca, and kept losing the ball too. he looks fancy and always dangerous but thats about it honestly :)

Leo_Messi

Remove his pace and what is left? I don't see anything special about this player that RM paid €61 million for (45 to Flamengo, 8 to his family and 8 to his agent(s)).

Malcom looked like twice the player with MUCH less space to operate on. The usual "Marca orchestrated" hype. Decent talent and player but not anything spectacular or special as claimed.

With the space that the team left for him, I could have created some danger.:lol:

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
This lad seems the type of player that, once/if everything clicks, he will be unstoppable.

I thought he was another kick and run merchant but not at all.

If he doesn't overcook that pass for Benzema last night we're 2-0 down in the first half..

Basically this.

The rest of you guys are getting a slightly wrong end of the stick IMO. Don’t have to be THAT impressed at all. Nobody expected him to Mbappe his way through you like he did through City in the CL campaign 2 years ago. At this age it’s impressive enough that he doesn’t hesitate. Skill, precision and decisions come with age. Fancy him any time against Barcelona. If he’s smart, which so far he proved that he is, he will look back at this game with the attacking coach and correct the mistakes.

Also gotta point out that his influence is almost telegraphed by Madrid when there is only Lucas on the opposite wing. Every ball will come to the left. All Semedo, Pique, Raki and Busi gotta do is press in the right moment, which not even yesterday did they always do correctly. And it takes one opening (i.e. one where him and Lucas got in each other’s way or that pass toward Benzema he messed up).
To be 18 and to be the player that looks that dangerous is a massive achievement. He needs help from the opposite side though.

[MENTION=19517]Leo_Messi[/MENTION]
What :lol:

Last edited:

kilian

I said to my friends during the game that I`m really fucking glad it wasn`t Dembele on Madrid`s left flank yesterday. He would murder us with all that space. It would be painful to watch the game.

Vinicius showed some glimpses of talent, but he is far from Dembele/Mbappe class at the moment. Hope he flops of course, like all Barca fans. :D

El Flaco

[MARCA] Vinicius has taken out Messi, there's a new star in world football

[tw]1093517102202392576[/tw]

FC433

Very good player. Fast and good on the ball. I hope we find one too. We really need a couple of fast wingers.

Home of Barca Fans