Tanguy Ndombele

khaled_a_d

Why would he want to play in Barcelona over where he is now?

It's really only people like FDJ that would actually pick you over other offers on the table provided no ridiculous wages are on the table, because of their ideologue attitude. Or those that don't know what's best for them i.e. Griez or Coutinho.

So, basically only players who will come here are:
1-Like us
2-Will get better wage
3-Whon you don't think "know what's best for them"

All without providing any evidence of players declining to join? And not knowing if Partey actually like us or not? or the amount of wage he will get here if we are interested?

El Gato

Villarato!
So, basically only players who will come here are:
1-Like us
2-Will get better wage
3-Whon you don't think "know what's best for them"

All without providing any evidence of players declining to join? And not knowing if Partey actually like us or not? or the amount of wage he will get here if we are interested?

This isn't a thesis based on evidence, it's a hypothesis indicating "I think this is happening because if we had this evidence it'd prove it is the case". And several hints at it being the case, like those I mentioned already. What's so difficult to understand about this?

And for sure, this is a good bullet point summary for the current state of things. Will you deny Coutinho and Griezmann made a good career move? Griez wasting away out of position for at least 2 years trying to shoehorn himself and not get in Messi's way? Same for Coutinho whose position doesn't even exist in Barcelona?

Last edited:

LABarcaFan

What's so difficult to understand about this?

And for sure, this is a good bullet point summary for the current state of things. Will you deny Coutinho and Griezmann made a good career move? Griez wasting away out of position for at least 2 years trying to shoehorn himself and not get in Messi's way? Same for Coutinho whose position doesn't even exist in Barcelona?
" What is so difficult to understand about this ?"....

It is the way you express your thoughts bro. I have also difficult time to understand what are you trying to say.Try to be more simple and understandable for other. There is no need of philosophical language in a sport forums. And something else. Any time I look at your avatar with that Atletico logo and I start feeling that I need to go to the toilet.

LABarcaFan

Tanguy Ndombele signed 5 years/ 52 mil. pounds contract with EPL team Tottenham Hotspurs. End of the saga.

Last edited:

Messi983

latest

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Apparently this madlad told Mourinho he doesn't want to work with him anymore :lol:

My suggestion: Try to make a similar deal with Arthur for Ndombele instead of Pjanic.

At least this way you trade a younger, talented player for another young and talented player. An actual asset that you can move on from even if he doesn't do well, unlike Pjanic.

Should satisfy BBZ too, getting a taller midfielder.

JamDav1982

Apparently this madlad told Mourinho he doesn't want to work with him anymore :lol:

My suggestion: Try to make a similar deal with Arthur for Ndombele instead of Pjanic.

At least this way you trade a younger, talented player for another young and talented player. An actual asset that you can move on from even if he doesn't do well, unlike Pjanic.

Spurs wont want Arthur.

No better than likes of Lo Celso or dare I even say it... Winks.

Home of Barca Fans