Arthur

xXKonan

[tw]1014519908892364806[/tw]

This one is also about done as well. Arthur will sign for six seasons and it points to us announcing here either today or tomorrow and he will travel to Barcelona by the end of the week.

xXKonan

DhSzuBxW0AEl3II.jpg

Arthur's signing is close and could be announced shortly. We will pay 30+9 For him.

xXKonan

I can't wait until both Lenglet and Arthur sign.

Because I'm so sick of "Both are close! and could be announced soon" so we can finally move onto to other shit.

Joan

I can't wait until both Lenglet and Arthur sign.

Because I'm so sick of "Both are close! and could be announced soon" so we can finally move onto to other shit.

Me too. :thumbsup:

Actually have a good feeling about those signings now, despite everything I wrote. :lol:

Devils

Aug-Dec: EV gives Arthur the random game here and there, but mostly fails to impress.
Jan: EV tries to convince our board to get Iniesta back on loan from Vissel Kobe. But we fail.
Feb-April: EV suffers another CL QF elimination in which the Arthur has been pretty much relegated to the bench and we basically have an open spot in midfield.
June 2019: Arthur is the star player player of Copa America and carries Brazil far into the competition.
July-Aug 2019: Arthur values skyrockets the club consider cashing in on him.

:valverde2: :mina2:

xXKonan

Me too. :thumbsup:

Actually have a good feeling about those signings now, despite everything I wrote. :lol:
I have followed the whole Arthur deal since the start of when we met with him back in Late November/December. And it's been excruciating to say the least.

The amount of rumors and stuff reminded me in the summer with the Dembele/Coutinho stuff. Just without the huge fees and the extreme use of OJO's by Gerard Romero. Felt like every week with Arthur there was the "We have an agreement with the player" "Barcelona staff are in Brazil trying to complete the deal" we finally got the buy option but we decided to bring in Arthur due to Alena's injury and Iniesta's departure and those July rumors went into full swing and now we are here close to signing him.

I'm just glad this is so close to finally being done. :lol:

Joan

I have followed the whole Arthur deal since the start of when we met with him back in Late November/December. And it's been excruciating to say the least.

The amount of rumors and stuff reminded me in the summer with the Dembele/Coutinho stuff. Just without the huge fees and the extreme use of OJO's by Gerard Romero. Felt like every week with Arthur there was the "We have an agreement with the player" "Barcelona staff are in Brazil trying to complete the deal" we finally got the buy option but we decided to bring in Arthur due to Alena's injury and Iniesta's departure and those July rumors went into full swing and now we are here close to signing him.

I'm just glad this is so close to finally being done. :lol:

Who doesn't like good transfer drama?

Anyways, how can we announce him if don't have a free non EU spot left? :thinking:

xXKonan

[tw]1014874308852797442[/tw]

Says he will be the first one to be announced with a presentation possibly on Monday.

fucking hell just announce it already.

Devils

He better live up to the hype or the Brazilian posters who rave about him on this site will get a whooping. :whip:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Don't think there is too much hype. He's not that kind of player anyway. He could be one of the missing parts of the puzzle for us though. :xavi:

Home of Barca Fans