Ernesto Valverde - V1

Cule4life

The Culest
Do you even watch our games? It always takes around 10 minutes for the players to get going even in pep era

What is it with Valgreen fans and whataboutism. Like two peas in a pod.

Since Valverde has completely abandoned the good parts of Pep philosophy why should he hang onto the bad parts :lol:

Also we were so good in those days we could comeback from any mistake from complacency. That's not the case now.

Hahaha - he is to stoned to watch games properly.

Fuck off with that weed crap you cunt. You can stuff your joints where the sun don't shine.

Maybe time to go back to racism since your weed act is getting stale.

Last edited:

Xtroverto

While Valverde show who is the boss with yet another tactical masterclass, the cruyff tards are hiding in their dark caves beating themselves to a bloody pulp, oh the poetry :dance:

Neymessi

Utterly cancerous last few pages filled with reddit level optimistic delusion.

We were being totally outplayed at our home for the first few minutes and they had 3 clear cut chances in the first few minutes itself. Were being hammered truly well until messi came and saved our ass after which their morale dropped and so did their attacks after 2-0. It was a horrid horrid performance before the messi goal but now we won and we won 4-0 agg and now everyone is going la la for EV whle this is nothing more than a misleading result and I am yet to find a single post talking about it here.

And as always there are always excuses out. "It takes some time to settle in" "So what if we were bad initially we were on the top after the first goal" etc etc totally missing the point. I can't believe how someone keeps getting so lucky all the time. I will not be even 1% surprised if liverpool humilates us.

Neymessi

I did post about it, people said we were slow to start under Pep. As if the one thing to retain from the Pep era is the slow start to games :lol:

There is one thing called a slow start and other being totally outclassed and outplayed in the start. It could have been 3-0 up before messi scored.

George_Costanza

[MENTION=20461]George_Costanza[/MENTION] aka nobody c'ont stan' ya' .

I see you still smoke and post at the same time. From now on will call you a crackhead.

giphy.gif

Home of Barca Fans