Ernesto Valverde - V1

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He signed a contract until 2020 when he signed onto become the manager. As stated both parties can decide to end the agreement in 2019 which at this rate seem likely. By Valverde.

khaled_a_d

He signed a contract until 2020 when he signed onto become the manager. As stated both parties can decide to end the agreement in 2019 which at this rate seem likely. By Valverde.

Whoever break the agreement will have to pay his buyout (according to Bartou)
Anyway, if things go south I think both parties will mutually accept a termination like what happened with Tata

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Whoever break the agreement will have to pay his buyout (according to Bartou)
Anyway, if things go south I think both parties will mutually accept a termination like what happened with Tata

I cannot imagine it being paid out unless Valverde want to continue, but they decide to terminate it. I think this will be Valverde's last season out of his own wish regardless of how it ends. The guy seem burnt out worse than Lucho and Pep in their last seasons.

khaled_a_d

I cannot imagine it being paid out unless Valverde want to continue, but they decide to terminate it. I think this will be Valverde's last season out of his own wish regardless of how it ends. The guy seem burnt out worse than Lucho and Pep in their last seasons.

Yeah, coaches are different in that regards and always get their wishes when they want to leave. I think it is the best for everyone that he leaves after this season.
he will be in the mix for top clubs (unless he makes crazy demands like Lucho) especially if he still wins the league this year. He would risk more if he gets bad season and then continue with no improvement next year.
Hopefully we will have a good replacement for him, although I am not sure I trust Abidal enough to take the decision (our 2 coaches under Bartou was chosen by SD)

MTL_Barca

If he leaves they can pay him whatever amount of money and it will be a good deal in the end as long as he never returns to this club lol

FCBfan22

"You make subs in 86th trying to change a game? I'll show you how it's done. I'll make none."

tenor.gif

Raketa10

If he survives next 3 weeks without Messi he for sure won't be fired at the end of season. :facepalm: Another year under this clown and all of our young players will be ruined for good.

serghei

If he survives next 3 weeks without Messi he for sure won't be fired at the end of season. :facepalm: Another year under this clown and all of our young players will be ruined for good.

If he improves maybe he shouldn't get fired. He makes many mistakes, but there's still a decent chance Ernie might get his shit together somehow. I remember Lucho was pretty bad in 2014-2015 but then the team started to click at the right time and we won everything.

One thing's for sure, he will get the full season as he won't be fired until the end. We have a great squad that can catch form at the right time and beat everyone. Even in the previous season we had periods of form when we trashed big teams like Juventus and Madrid with 3-0. The key is to find the balance and bring your A game when it counts. Somehow Valverde did the opposite last season.

We started well in CL this season. If we make a very good game tonight too who knows... Players look more motivated than last year in CL.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans