Kylian Mbappé

Newcomer

As said, Neymars special treatment is like fuel to his ego. PSG could easily pace him, leave out of same matches, and maybe like messi did already back when he was 25-26, too play more clever too not always seek the confrontation allowing players to hurt him. There you have it.

Bale could be paced, i already said that. He wasnt paced in madrid, but was iirc rushed back several times to play in the bigger games.

And what you seem to not understand is that "paced" or "not paced" is not relevant when it comes to bone fracture after contact.

You could play a single game in the season and if you are unlucky, you would be out. Or you could play every game of the season and not got your bone broken.
Also Neymar is "paced" enough at PSG. He doesn't play every game. Still, in your fantasy world, he shouldn't play at all in the months before CL to prevent any injuries, but in real world, you can't do that with your player if you wan't him to reach his full potential (match fitness, etc.).

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/gareth-bale/verletzungen/spieler/39381

This is Bale injury record :
From To
Sep 30, 2018 Oct 4, 2018
Oct 7, 2018 Oct 19, 2018
Dec 13, 2018 Dec 18, 2018
Jan 4, 2019 Jan 25, 2019
Mar 6, 2019 Mar 13, 2019

So, you are telling me that getting Bale is a good choice for PSG ? The guy can't even get form before getting injured again. How can you "pace" him ? Except from those November and February months, the guy has been injured almost every month of the season since September.

I will not disrespect Bale talent but, with his injury track record, he is the worst buy a club could do. Especially at the wages he will ask for.

Newcomer

You're better off buying 3 super talents like De Jong, De Ligt and others for that sum, than 1 player like Mbappe, who has proven vs United that he still has a long way to go until he can decide high profile games on his own. I like the player, but he got ridiculously overrated and it already started to go to his head in a bad way.

That is true that he is overrated.

serghei

That is true that he is overrated.

It's true that he is the best young player in the world, but in the wholeness of a collective that isn't the alpha & omega of what makes a team be world class. Villa in the last stretch of his career, and Pedro, weren't exactly superstar players on paper. Yet they were key members in the most deadly team ever, scorers in a CL final. Making a cohesive team is not about collecting the finest pieces and putting them together.

Newcomer

It's true that he is the best young player in the world, but in the wholeness of a collective that isn't the alpha & omega of what makes a team be world class. Villa in the last stretch of his career, and Pedro, weren't exactly superstar players on paper. Yet they were key members in the most deadly team ever, scorers in a CL final. Making a cohesive team is not about collecting the finest pieces and putting them together.

Yeah, he is the best young player of this generation but they are not as good as Messi/CR7 or even Ronaldo before (and i doubt he will be better than Neymar even if he is nailed on being a more decisive player as he scores often).

However, in a sense, it is good that he is overrated since he plays at my club. That means better marketing for PSG and a better value, should he be sold in the future.

180 M seemed a lot at the time but it turned out it was a bargain.

It is kinda funny that this money spent for Neymar and Mbappé, while breaking the world transfers, is probably the best money spent by PSG (bar Verratti).

Havesaks

And what you seem to not understand is that "paced" or "not paced" is not relevant when it comes to bone fracture after contact.

You could play a single game in the season and if you are unlucky, you would be out. Or you could play every game of the season and not got your bone broken.
Also Neymar is "paced" enough at PSG. He doesn't play every game. Still, in your fantasy world, he shouldn't play at all in the months before CL to prevent any injuries, but in real world, you can't do that with your player if you wan't him to reach his full potential (match fitness, etc.).

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/gareth-bale/verletzungen/spieler/39381

This is Bale injury record :
From To
Sep 30, 2018 Oct 4, 2018
Oct 7, 2018 Oct 19, 2018
Dec 13, 2018 Dec 18, 2018
Jan 4, 2019 Jan 25, 2019
Mar 6, 2019 Mar 13, 2019

So, you are telling me that getting Bale is a good choice for PSG ? The guy can't even get form before getting injured again. How can you "pace" him ? Except from those November and February months, the guy has been injured almost every month of the season since September.

I will not disrespect Bale talent but, with his injury track record, he is the worst buy a club could do. Especially at the wages he will ask for.

Im saying that PSG would be better of with marcelo, modric and bale - wages aside. Dont even know why you want to discuss this so much :lol: are psg fans getting bored now they are out of the single competition that is worth somethign (we know copa and league isnt :lol: ) .

I already provided the needed arguments in this ridicolous discussion, its not my fault you fail to read correctly,

Newcomer

Im saying that PSG would be better of with marcelo, modric and bale - wages aside. Dont even know why you want to discuss this so much :lol: are psg fans getting bored now they are out of the single competition that is worth somethign (we know copa and league isnt :lol: ) .

I already provided the needed arguments in this ridicolous discussion, its not my fault you fail to read correctly,

The joke is on you because we are on international break.
You just prove you don't even follow football, do you ?

And your whole argument is stupid. Sorry to use this word, but it is. Wages aside ? Wages are a big element that defines if a signing is good or not. Didn't you see your fellow members discuss about Rabiot expected wage when he was rumoured to sign ?

Bale is on massive wages and constantly injured. So no matter what you want to fantasize about, exchanging one of the best attacking player in the world at the moment for an old, pricy and injured while talented Bale is a bad deal. Modric and Marcelo are fine player but still expensive (after their renewal) and are getting "old".

Also, i can understand for an international fan like you that those trophies hold no relevance, but sorry for you, i'm french. So, i'll always be happy when PSG wins those title as it is a french club.
Too bad a glory hunter like you has no relevant team or competition from his country to gloat about though. Now, that i have resorted to the same argument you use to shame your country league, i feel dirty though.

Havesaks

h its national break? So what? Your counterargument is shit and you know it :lol:

As said it was a joke. You get that, right?
IF I Thought this was a plausibel transfer switch that made sense I wouldnt have Made it a joke, would I?
So the premise was all along that wages would have been put aside - I even wrote that almost from the get go.

Besides the switch was "+money". Also PSG will soon get more "sponsor" money.

Bale is the better player for you. The leauge is bagged no matter what, you need a big game player, and mbappe isnt that quiet yet.

Well, congrats then. Nobody else cares about it, not even The other french clubs do I guess, when its anyway finanzed by dirty oil money . The Day psg sold its soul was the day ligue lost its relevance. You even enjoy watching ligue 1? And supporting a corrupt group that dont velieve in human rights? Its disgusting.

Newcomer

h its national break? So what? Your counterargument is shit and you know it :lol:

As said it was a joke. You get that, right?
IF I Thought this was a plausibel transfer switch that made sense I wouldnt have Made it a joke, would I?
So the premise was all along that wages would have been put aside - I even wrote that almost from the get go.

Besides the switch was "+money". Also PSG will soon get more "sponsor" money.

Bale is the better player for you. The leauge is bagged no matter what, you need a big game player, and mbappe isnt that quiet yet.

Well, congrats then. Nobody else cares about it, not even The other french clubs do I guess, when its anyway finanzed by dirty oil money . The Day psg sold its soul was the day ligue lost its relevance. You even enjoy watching ligue 1? And supporting a corrupt group that dont velieve in human rights? Its disgusting.

Blablabla.

You said PSG fans have a lot to talk because they are not in CL anymore while i'm the only talking here and we are in international break with national selections playing. What football is there to follow in Ligue 1 or Cup ? There are no game. Are you dense ?

I wouldn't touch Bale with a pole stick even on free transfer. He is plagued with injuries all year long. No one belittle his talent.

Contrary to you, my dear glory hunter, i stick with my club through good and bad. I'm french, i follow my french club and i'm happy when we win our french competitions. I really don't see what is hard to understand or to be ashamed of. That seems to me the most normal thing to do. Or maybe, you'd have more respect for me if, on top of my national club, i decided to bandwaggon Real Madrid because they have more CL than any other clubs and then i could mock you since "your" club has less. LOL.

Yes, i enjoy watching Ligue 1 and i watch more Ligue 1 and national cup games than i watch other leagues games. I think it is normal. But again, i get it is hard for you to watch a game in Denmark league and cups but don't use your personal situation with one of the best footballing nation in the world. You wish you could see some Dembélé, Mbappé, Martial, Hazard appear first hand in your league i guess. You have your Larsen or Laudrup though (in fact, i don't know since Denmark is really a joke footballing country nowadays and you prove it by having to "support" a foreign club).
The other french clubs care but they just can't match us, thanks to our financial might. When they can, as Monaco did, you could see a lot of people cared.

You are not even a PSG fan, who are you to say we sold our "soul" ? Most PSG fans would tell you the worst thing that happened is the "plan Leproux". It took place before Qatari takeover while Colony Capital, an US pension fund, was at the helm of club. This period is also one of the worst period in sporting term for PSG when we had to fight for survival in Ligue 1.

Across PSG history, we had several owners. I can't really tell for the formers since i wasn't born but i know the club from Canal + ownership. While they gave us our best period before Qatar takeover, they weren't exactly trying their best for the club. Their whole reason for owning us was to raise the profile of Ligue 1 since they were the ones with broadcasting rights. As a consequence, they wanted PSG to be good but not as strong as it could be. For that reason, the president of Canal + refused to buy Ronaldo "O Fenomeno" while everything was agreed with the delegated president at PSG because he thought PSG would be too strong and it would affect their product (Ligue 1). They also refused to receive the 1993 title that should go to PSG after Marseille got punished for all their brirbing and cheating, because they feared they would lose their suscribers in the south of France. So, yeah, i'm grateful with Canal + but i aknowlegde the fact that the club was a tool for them and they didn't really try their best for our success.
Then, they sold us to Colony Capital. The worst ever owner. They never cared about the club. Their only goal was to make connections to have access to Paris real estate. They had a lot of money but 10 M was a pipe dream to spend in transfer windows. The club that has never been relegated has almost gone through that with them. Then, there is the whole plan Leproux where they expelled a lot of fans (Boulogne and Auteuil) after the infightings and resulting death.
We finally come to our current timeline. QSI takeover. The only thing i could say about them is they are doing their utmost effort to make the club successful. As a PSG fan, this is all i care about.
Do you think i cared about Canal + or a fan of Canal + because they were our owner ? No !
Do you think i cared about Colony Capital or was a fan of Colony Capital because they were our owner ? No !
Do you think i care about QSI or am a fan of QSI because they are our owner ? No !

About the dirty oil money, i have to wonder since when oil money is dirty though. It is one of the less dirty money in the world. A natural product that is exported and sold.You should tell your Danish Ministry of Energy, Utilities and Climate it is dirty and they should stop using it : https://ens.dk/en/our-responsibilities/oil-gas/about-oil-and-gas

For example, Nike that is the sponsor of PSG and Barça and rumoured to pay some wages of Frenkie is making their money in a dirtiest way since the whole production is about child labor/slave labor. And no one complains about their new sponsorship. Omg, does it mean you support a corrupt group that don't believe in human rights as well ?
After that, if you want to talk about the people that manages that money in Qatar, ofc course they are doing awful things. First of all, any monarchal system is a retarded thing. Then, you add some of their local cultural things and it makes it worse.
However, i'm not hypocritical and as a french, i must say that my country is a lot dirtier than Qatar, even if we like to paint ourselves like the good guy. We are one of the most terrorist countries in the world with illegals wars, the "fake decolonisation" in Africa where we have some puppet there but we suck them dry and own their economy with our CFA franc money and the whole Françafrique system (with even genocide).
As a matter of fact, Qatar couldn't dream to do what they do if the so called good guys like France, UK and USA weren't supporting the regime. It is no secret that Qatar came in France and PSG because of Sarkozy mediation. Qatar has always wanted their own voice and politics and they wisely anticipated it wouldn't please their biggest neighbours so they seek support from USA (biggest base in that part of the wolrd), UK and France. They know you can't rely on one "friendship" as shown when Sarkozy decided to kill off Khadaffi. Now Libya who was one of the most prosperous country of Africa is a wasteland with rampant slavery. Thanks France !
So, since you talk about dirty money, if we had remained under Canal +, would you be mad ? Because, maybe you don't know, but the owner of Canal + is one of of the most despicable person. He is "believed" to be some kind of overlord in Africa that can even order some "presidents" or puppets and can do as he please (with all bad things that go with it, corruption, slave labor, etc.). http://en.rfi.fr/20180426-bollore-charged-togo-guinea-corruption/
https://www.france24.com/en/2018042...ore-indicted-over-suspected-africa-corruption

Rennes president (Pinault) who is one of the richest people in the world has his family fortune built on wood business originally. They even run a notorious and nefarious society named Becob that is known for doing horrifying things in Africa. That society used to be the property of Bernard Henri Levy, the french "philosophe" that is always at the helm when there is a war coming.

Also, people keep talking about Qatar slave workers. I always find it funny that they point fingers at Qatar but don't take a look at the company finally using that workforce and ripping the benefit. As we know, Qatar wouldn't do anything if complicit companies from the so called "free world" weren't in it. Example : for their upcoming World Cup, they have to build a metro system. But who is building and running this thing ? Oh surprise ! A joint venture of a qatari company with french companies RATP and Keolis. Oh what is this french company using slave labor for WC 2022 stadiums ? Oh surprise, a french company Vinci !https://www.business-humanrights.or...-forced-labour-in-qatar-company-denies-claims
https://www.asso-sherpa.org/2022-fifa-world-cup-in-qatar-new-complaint-against-vinci

My point is everyone is taking the easy road in criticizing Qatar but if they were not hypocritical the government could sanction the companies working there or force them to use non slave labor. Does that happen ? No ! No country is doing that.
As a french, my best contribution is to vote and hope (haha, nice joke) the elected people will do what the people want. At my level, i can only hope french government and enterprises respect the rules and they work with people enforcing those rules. However, we all know that it is not how the wold works. So, i accept that Qatar has to spend that money to further their geopolitical goals, i accept that my country is the bigger bastard of the two and using Qatar as an useful pawn (like they did with Libya back then or USA with Irak, thney are useful idiots) and i dissociate geopolitical matters with the love i have for my club. When talking about my club, i care only about the will of the owner to make the club successful.
If not, i would only follow amateur level of football since any business money in football is tainted.

Hope that helps you about the "soul" of my club and what i really think about our various owners.

Last edited:

Jadentheman

You're better off buying 3 super talents like De Jong, De Ligt and others for that sum, than 1 player like Mbappe, who has proven vs United that he still has a long way to go until he can decide high profile games on his own. I like the player, but he got ridiculously overrated and it already started to go to his head in a bad way.

I can see him turning into a Neymar-level primadonna in a few years easily. I hope after Messi and Suarez we stop going after galactico signings and form a more hard working and hungry team.

Or you can buy him now while the price is still low because it will get higher. And Messi can groom him now. He's at the stage where he's still humble to play second fiddle

Havesaks

Blablabla.

You said PSG fans have a lot to talk because they are not in CL anymore while i'm the only talking here and we are in international break with national selections playing. What football is there to follow in Ligue 1 or Cup ? There are no game. Are you dense ?

I wouldn't touch Bale with a pole stick even on free transfer. He is plagued with injuries all year long. No one belittle his talent.

Contrary to you, my dear glory hunter, i stick with my club through good and bad. I'm french, i follow my french club and i'm happy when we win our french competitions. I really don't see what is hard to understand or to be ashamed of. That seems to me the most normal thing to do. Or maybe, you'd have more respect for me if, on top of my national club, i decided to bandwaggon Real Madrid because they have more CL than any other clubs and then i could mock you since "your" club has less. LOL.

Yes, i enjoy watching Ligue 1 and i watch more Ligue 1 and national cup games than i watch other leagues games. I think it is normal. But again, i get it is hard for you to watch a game in Denmark league and cups but don't use your personal situation with one of the best footballing nation in the world. You wish you could see some Dembélé, Mbappé, Martial, Hazard appear first hand in your league i guess. You have your Larsen or Laudrup though (in fact, i don't know since Denmark is really a joke footballing country nowadays and you prove it by having to "support" a foreign club).
The other french clubs care but they just can't match us, thanks to our financial might. When they can, as Monaco did, you could see a lot of people cared.

You are not even a PSG fan, who are you to say we sold our "soul" ? Most PSG fans would tell you the worst thing that happened is the "plan Leproux". It took place before Qatari takeover while Colony Capital, an US pension fund, was at the helm of club. This period is also one of the worst period in sporting term for PSG when we had to fight for survival in Ligue 1.

Across PSG history, we had several owners. I can't really tell for the formers since i wasn't born but i know the club from Canal + ownership. While they gave us our best period before Qatar takeover, they weren't exactly trying their best for the club. Their whole reason for owning us was to raise the profile of Ligue 1 since they were the ones with broadcasting rights. As a consequence, they wanted PSG to be good but not as strong as it could be. For that reason, the president of Canal + refused to buy Ronaldo "O Fenomeno" while everything was agreed with the delegated president at PSG because he thought PSG would be too strong and it would affect their product (Ligue 1). They also refused to receive the 1993 title that should go to PSG after Marseille got punished for all their brirbing and cheating, because they feared they would lose their suscribers in the south of France. So, yeah, i'm grateful with Canal + but i aknowlegde the fact that the club was a tool for them and they didn't really try their best for our success.
Then, they sold us to Colony Capital. The worst ever owner. They never cared about the club. Their only goal was to make connections to have access to Paris real estate. They had a lot of money but 10 M was a pipe dream to spend in transfer windows. The club that has never been relegated has almost gone through that with them. Then, there is the whole plan Leproux where they expelled a lot of fans (Boulogne and Auteuil) after the infightings and resulting death.
We finally come to our current timeline. QSI takeover. The only thing i could say about them is they are doing their utmost effort to make the club successful. As a PSG fan, this is all i care about.
Do you think i cared about Canal + or a fan of Canal + because they were our owner ? No !
Do you think i cared about Colony Capital or was a fan of Colony Capital because they were our owner ? No !
Do you think i care about QSI or am a fan of QSI because they are our owner ? No !

About the dirty oil money, i have to wonder since when oil money is dirty though. It is one of the less dirty money in the world. A natural product that is exported and sold.You should tell your Danish Ministry of Energy, Utilities and Climate it is dirty and they should stop using it : https://ens.dk/en/our-responsibilities/oil-gas/about-oil-and-gas

For example, Nike that is the sponsor of PSG and Barça and rumoured to pay some wages of Frenkie is making their money in a dirtiest way since the whole production is about child labor/slave labor. And no one complains about their new sponsorship. Omg, does it mean you support a corrupt group that don't believe in human rights as well ?
After that, if you want to talk about the people that manages that money in Qatar, ofc course they are doing awful things. First of all, any monarchal system is a retarded thing. Then, you add some of their local cultural things and it makes it worse.
However, i'm not hypocritical and as a french, i must say that my country is a lot dirtier than Qatar, even if we like to paint ourselves like the good guy. We are one of the most terrorist countries in the world with illegals wars, the "fake decolonisation" in Africa where we have some puppet there but we suck them dry and own their economy with our CFA franc money and the whole Françafrique system (with even genocide).
As a matter of fact, Qatar couldn't dream to do what they do if the so called good guys like France, UK and USA weren't supporting the regime. It is no secret that Qatar came in France and PSG because of Sarkozy mediation. Qatar has always wanted their own voice and politics and they wisely anticipated it wouldn't please their biggest neighbours so they seek support from USA (biggest base in that part of the wolrd), UK and France. They know you can't rely on one "friendship" as shown when Sarkozy decided to kill off Khadaffi. Now Libya who was one of the most prosperous country of Africa is a wasteland with rampant slavery. Thanks France !
So, since you talk about dirty money, if we had remained under Canal +, would you be mad ? Because, maybe you don't know, but the owner of Canal + is one of of the most despicable person. He is "believed" to be some kind of overlord in Africa that can even order some "presidents" or puppets and can do as he please (with all bad things that go with it, corruption, slave labor, etc.). http://en.rfi.fr/20180426-bollore-charged-togo-guinea-corruption/
https://www.france24.com/en/2018042...ore-indicted-over-suspected-africa-corruption

Rennes president (Pinault) who is one of the richest people in the world has his family fortune built on wood business originally. They even run a notorious and nefarious society named Becob that is known for doing horrifying things in Africa. That society used to be the property of Bernard Henri Levy, the french "philosophe" that is always at the helm when there is a war coming.

Also, people keep talking about Qatar slave workers. I always find it funny that they point fingers at Qatar but don't take a look at the company finally using that workforce and ripping the benefit. As we know, Qatar wouldn't do anything if complicit companies from the so called "free world" weren't in it. Example : for their upcoming World Cup, they have to build a metro system. But who is building and running this thing ? Oh surprise ! A joint venture of a qatari company with french companies RATP and Keolis. Oh what is this french company using slave labor for WC 2022 stadiums ? Oh surprise, a french company Vinci !https://www.business-humanrights.or...-forced-labour-in-qatar-company-denies-claims
https://www.asso-sherpa.org/2022-fifa-world-cup-in-qatar-new-complaint-against-vinci

My point is everyone is taking the easy road in criticizing Qatar but if they were not hypocritical the government could sanction the companies working there or force them to use non slave labor. Does that happen ? No ! No country is doing that.
As a french, my best contribution is to vote and hope (haha, nice joke) the elected people will do what the people want. At my level, i can only hope french government and enterprises respect the rules and they work with people enforcing those rules. However, we all know that it is not how the wold works. So, i accept that Qatar has to spend that money to further their geopolitical goals, i accept that my country is the bigger bastard of the two and using Qatar as an useful pawn (like they did with Libya back then or USA with Irak, thney are useful idiots) and i dissociate geopolitical matters with the love i have for my club. When talking about my club, i care only about the will of the owner to make the club successful.
If not, i would only follow amateur level of football since any business money in football is tainted.

Hope that helps you about the "soul" of my club and what i really think about our various owners.

So you are saying you went from barely having a soul to selling the pitiful rest of it arab money laundring? :lol: congrats!

Anyway, kidding aside, its a damn long post. I read the start, and I will read it later. Sounds like a quality and informativ post by The looks of it.

Newcomer

So you are saying you went from barely having a soul to selling the pitiful rest of it arab money laundring? :lol: congrats!

Anyway, kidding aside, its a damn long post. I read the start, and I will read it later. Sounds like a quality and informativ post by The looks of it.

Regarding my previous post, this is another incriminating evidence. They love criticizing Qatar, but they do love their money more and don't care when their businesses are actually the one employing those poor souls. Qatar World Cup couldn't happen without them since they have the know-how Qatar doesn't have.

They are the biggest criminals in my book because they parade with their high horse morals and values but the reality is the opposite. At least, with Qatar, we know from the start they are not moral beacons.

And then, they'll pretend they want to oust some non-aligned president/king etc. and wage wars because they value freedom and human rights.

Newcomer

[tw]1111534296588845056[/tw]
Regarding my previous post, this is another incriminating evidence. They love criticizing Qatar, but they do love their money more and don't care when their businesses are actually the one employing those poor souls. Qatar World Cup couldn't happen without them since they have the know-how Qatar doesn't have.

They are the biggest criminals in my book because they parade with their high horse morals and values but the reality is the opposite. At least, with Qatar, we know from the start they are not moral beacons.

And then, they'll pretend they want to oust some non-aligned president/king etc. and wage wars because they value freedom and human rights.[tw][/tw]

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
[tw]1111534296588845056[/tw]

And then, they'll pretend they want to oust some non-aligned president/king etc. and wage wars because they value freedom and human rights.[tw][/tw]

Well said. This pretty much sums up the US and the west, constantly preaching to the rest of the world about good stuff such as democracy, freedom and human rights etc. when they don't really mean it, since they only focus on those who refuse to become a pawn of the US and the west, turning a blind eye to those who ally with the US and the west but are equally bad. It is all about geopolitics and national interest. I mean, just look at how many despots and dictators the US has supported and continues to support to this day. Incredible.

American and western hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Last edited:

Havesaks

Well said. This pretty much sums up the US and the west, constantly preaching to the rest of the world about good stuff such as democracy, freedom and human rights etc. when they don't really mean it, since they only focus on those who refuse to become a pawn of the US and the west, turning a blind eye to those who ally with the US and the west but are equally bad. It is all about geopolitics and national interest. I mean, just look at how many despots and dictators the US has supported and continues to support to this day. Incredible.

American and western hypocrisy knows no bounds.

at least they don't have a pseudo-democracy like china. :lol:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
at least they don't have a pseudo-democracy like china. :lol:

Actually some of them do, for example Vietnam, a communist country and an equally authoritarian state just like China. The US has been cozying up to Vietnam in the last decade with multiple USN warships making port calls in Vietnam, almost making no beeps about Vietnam’s human rights etc., even mulling to sell weapons to Vietnam. Why? Because they consider Vietnam a friend who can be enlisted to help contain China.

Make no mistake, China is bad and I am not defending China’s system or its human rights record etc. But China does not go around the world preaching its systems and values to others, shoveling them down the throat in the typical “if you are not with us, you are against us” American/western fashion. China does not pretend or proclaim it is the best. China does not tell you what YOU should do.

Home of Barca Fans