Kylian Mbappé

Newcomer

yeah that Neymar rolie polie olie meme was after someone stood on him off the pitch iirc.. mainly trying to get the refs attention. he rubs players up the wrong way for sure and we also saw him targeted for Barca

Yeah. And personnally, i don't really like his playacting after a foul, but people denying he is fouled most of the time are crazy or biased.

Another thing i don't like with him, but is funny, is when he acts like a basketball player: he takes the ball and just stays still in front of his opponent, forcing a 1v1 situation and then suddenly tries to do some moves like an All-Star player. I find that ridiculous and often useless.

FinBarcelonafan

Neymar doesn't actually do those type of no contact pathetic dives as much these days. even in the world cup, he was being fouled but exaggerated the contact. both are scummy but to blame Neymar for Mbappe acting his age is crazy

i think Mbappe just has too much power for his age and its showing in his attitude lately, one of the seniors should talk to him, especially after that AdM penalty situation

Just shows how little PSG players respect each other. Terrible team.

clemente

Blame the refs for the diving, if you are a skillful dribbler, and the only way defenders stop you is by fauling, and after many fouls you see that the ref hasn't even given a yellow? That's when you stop taking getting fouled for granted and start over exaggerating them to get the best out of it.

Donatello

Neymar doesn't actually do those type of no contact pathetic dives as much these days. even in the world cup, he was being fouled but exaggerated the contact. both are scummy but to blame Neymar for Mbappe acting his age is crazy

One of the seniors should talk to him, especially after that AdM penalty situation

RUdPyQP.jpg

Joan

Isn't Mbappe playing ST latelly ? Of course he would have better stats in a much worse league , let's be serious.
He is. Also has better stats in the CL. Are you actually claiming Dembele is the better player? What makes you think that?

CatalinR10

He is. Also has better stats in the CL. Are you actually claiming Dembele is the better player? What makes you think that?

And he also doesn't have the injury record Dembele had this season. Wouldn't care if he was the better player but coming here and saying he is doing better than Dembele cause he plays in a shit league while being knocked out by some kids in the CL is just laugh worthy.

Sorin

One of europe's top scorers, so....doing better than Dembele.

Did Dembele piss in your cereal or something? For a Barca fan you sure do like to get defensive about players of other teams in other leagues and then casually talk shit about one of the most decisive player in our team.

Last edited:

Arizona Scott

I just sure hope Real doesn't get Mbappe. Him or Neymar could change their outlook pretty quick, though I think they are more than just those players away from our level. But it would make me pay more attention.

Home of Barca Fans