Barca Transfers and Rumors

Sorin

Herrera is extremely average , really can't believe people genuinely rate him

Pretty much. FFS this dude had a decent season as a 27 years old(soon to be 28) in a team finishing 6th in PL and he's a first team target for us? May some divinity i don't believe in save us cuz' we're going to be even more shit if that's the caliber of players we target.

This guy also evaded at least 2 reds in a span of 5 matches at the beginning of the PL courtesy of shity refs. Though he still insisted and got himself sent off once for good measure.

smh

RIZALDINHO

Coutinho and Eriksen aint coming. They are unavailable.

Naby Keita and Thomas Lemar are our best options by some distance. Both have the quality and proper age to be really great for us.

Coutinho and Eriksen are overrated and not good enough to play for barca. i hope we dont sign them and sign better players

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Eriksen clearly had a better season than Coutinho and proved a lot more over the course of the season as a midfielder. He was one of the most creative players in all of Europe and had more than DOUBLE the amount of assists in the EPL than Coutinho despite being on a less offensive team and playing in a more reserved role. There isn't even a debate.

But yah, nothing special.

Giginho75

the MSN is untouchable (and still enough young)...
coutinho could be a wonderful alternative for leo or ney, having a great technical ability...
we cannot pretend to have on the bench maradona and pelè!!!

my dream is the return of pedro (damn!)...
but i will be already happy if we have some young striker to launch...

Home of Barca Fans