Barca Transfers and Rumors

klc123

Oh look. A midfield that still hasn't been reinforced in a meaningful way.

I can't see Barca winning any silverware this season.

ryuken

Why strengthen midfield why Barto can still milk money from us? They dont give a single fuk bout this club, if they even have a shread of huminity left they would not pay 40 freaking mils for Paulinho amd spent another mercato chasing wild goose and have Md and Sport spilling bs like we want Verrati. Decline Seri then give Marlon to Nice for free, so I dont believe these mofos care that much bout our midfield situation right now.

Hektor

Yes, but everywhere else clubs can't sign anymore, only sell (i think).

In three to four hours time, only Spain (September 1st) and Portugal (September 22nd) can sign players. The others can sell. Turkey has a later September closing window, but I cannot recall the date.

PS: Turkey is September 8th.

Last edited:

slvtn

I'd seriously leave the team like it is instead of wasting money for someone we might not need.
If Coutinho doesn't happen and it looks like it's not happening, I'd forget about him and all plan B, C, D, E or F players the board is after. Save the money and spend it wisely in the winter/ next summer. We should try and get Goretzka then. He isn't worldclass yet, but would come for free and there wouldn't be any risk with him then.

SeaDragon

I don't know if you've seen this already

[tw]903345184238424065[/tw]

Emery: Verratti sure loves Barcelona, it's normal, but they never went after him.

gr98

I don't know if you've seen this already

[tw]903345184238424065[/tw]

Emery: Verratti sure loves Barcelona, it's normal, but they never went after him.

This has to be the final nail in the board's coffin, hope Benedito sees it on Twitter.

Home of Barca Fans