Barca Transfers and Rumors

Hektor

19 hours left

200w.gif

I want that chair! :rockon:

LMessi85

Funny thing is, if they buy somebody today they might be too late with paperworks and the transfer will not continue. Something we could also expect......

raskolnikov

If we somehow get Di maria in going to be so pissed off. He was his usual terrible self yesterday ruining every messi pass. I rather play Arda every game than that fool.

Hektor

If we somehow get Di maria in going to be so pissed off. He was his usual terrible self yesterday ruining every messi pass. I rather play Arda every game than that fool.

Do not worry. PSG is not selling Di María. I agree with you, Angel had a horrible game, the worst I've seen him play - ever - but it wasn't entirely his fault. Nobody, including Dybala and Icardi had a good game. It was a new formation for Argentina and the players are still trying to get used with each other. They only had three days to practice before the Uruguay game. Di María was trying to force everything and was very nervous, instead of just playing his game. He wanted to impress trying to come to Barça. He accomplished the opposite. I would have substituted him at the start of the 2nd half. He is a professional and should know better. Argentina missed Mascherano and Banega (sanctioned for accumulation of yellow cards.) Fazio played instead of Mascherano because of his height against a team that thrives on set plays. Let's see against Venezuela and the players Sampaoli starts. I doubt that Di María will be in the starting 11. In all honesty, I was not only disappointed with Di María, I was furious with him. I think that we did well considering that we are going with almost a brand new team with no practice time.

Last edited:

Hektor

You should read this article in Sport:

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/barca-situacion-limite-6257595

I would like to get Agüero. He might be for sale, because he lost his starting position with City.

When Agüero come up with Independent (my team,) at the age of 16. he was strictly on the left band and was spectacular, However, with Atletico, City, and Argentina they turned him into a "9." I never understood that. If we stick him on the left, I believe he will be the player he was with Idependiente. On the other hand, he might not be for sale since City could not get Alexis Sanchez and Kun is a hero with City. His goal is the one that won the Premier for City, in the extra minutes added, in the last game of the season.

Last edited:

Hektor

The Argentine press was very critical of Argentina and especially Di María:

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbo...a-elogia-a-messi-y-carga-contra-di-maria.html

After this game, I do not want Di María. Not only he made the wrong decisions, many times he run with his head down, never looking up. Forget it! To say I'm furious with the player it is an understatement.

I do not agree with the Argentine press in their criticism of the team. What do they expect? A miracle? This is an almost brand new team that has practiced only 3 days. It takes time. We might not make it to Russia 2018, but it is not the fault of Sampaoli. The fault lies with AFA (Argentine Football Association) for being a complete chaos after the passing of Julio Grondona, the long time President of AFA. Tapia, the new President, has turned things around. However, we are in the last 4 games to qualify for Russia 2018. It is too late. If we make it, it is going to be a miracle.

Last edited:

Chainsaw

Killahead
The Argentine press was very critical of Argentina and especially Di María:

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbo...a-elogia-a-messi-y-carga-contra-di-maria.html

After this game, I do not want Di María. Not only he made the wrong decisions, many times he run with his head down, never looking up. Forget it! To say I'm furious with the player it is an understatement.

I do not agree with the Argentine press in their criticism of the team. What do they expect? A miracle? This is an almost brand new team that has practiced only 3 days. It takes time. We might not make it to Russia 2018, but it is not the fault of Sampaoli. The fault lies with AFA (Argentine Football Association) for being a complete chaos after the passing of Julio Grondona, the long time President of AFA. Tapia, the new President, has turned things around. However, we are in the last 4 games to qualify for Russia 2018. It is too late. If we make it, it is going to be a miracle.

Actually not beating Peru and Venezuela at home should be a miracle. Qualification is in the hands of Argentina and it's not that big of an obstacle to overcome.

Home of Barca Fans