Barca Transfers and Rumors

LMessi85

Samper and marlon gone but 33 year old Mascherano and 31 year old Vermaleen can stay? I really don't get the reasoning behind some of the decisions this board is making

I just read that Everton wants Vermaelen. It's only a rumour like everything else tho'.

Judoman

Samper and marlon gone but 33 year old Mascherano and 31 year old Vermaleen can stay? I really don't get the reasoning behind some of the decisions this board is making

They ll both have much more playing time, than in Barca. On the other hand Masch and Verm (when healthy) are both solid subs.

Not that i dont like Semedo, but Aurier is my favorite RB for Barca. How is it possible that he is going to spurs for just 25mio? Another missed aportunity(bernardo was first), he could also cover CB in some matches.

JamDav1982

Not that i dont like Semedo, but Aurier is my favorite RB for Barca. How is it possible that he is going to spurs for just 25mio? Another missed aportunity(bernardo was first), he could also cover CB in some matches.

For same reason PSG are selling him for just 25m. He has behaved like a lunatic.

Top clubs don't need that and likes if Spurs more inclined to take a a risk on him.

draconifire

TFW you start with Verrati but end up with Paulinho and Mahrez. :neymar::bartomeu::lucho2:
1469638149721.jpg

Last edited:

MagicianMessi

Benedito is right, Bartomeu is out of control. This is heights of stupidity and waste of money.

They couldn't sign Coutinho and make up that with Mahrez.

MagicianMessi

This is just panic buy. Maahrez was 5th or 6th choice. Shit, I've never seen such a impotent board.

I hate to say this but Arsenal board is much better than our current board. At least they are not buying garbages.

Home of Barca Fans