La Liga Uncle Florentino 2016/2017

Who will win La liga?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ini4ever

If they manage to score goals late game frequently it just shows they're mentally prepared to win the league this time.

poncirus

That's what character, passion and resilience gets you. It's not just about goals, it's also attitude. If only Barca had Puyol.

Gaudi

Relax, luck will run out, if only luck is keeping them in front you don't have to worry. Actualy a run of bad luck can come easily.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Nothing can stop them from winning the league this season it seems. I have accepted that already.

serghei

It's good that Madrid has very few clear wins. They will mess up soon. We just have to do our job. Next week we can get back to 3 points.

Total-Football

their luck is gonna run out .. we have to focus on ourselves .. if we get our shit together , we are going to win the league .. 6 points is nothing. everything depend on us and our post Holiday form until may

F

FlaFCB

It's not luck. Not those ramos' goals. It's their backup plan for emergencies, and it seems no one has a solution for it :lol:
Or complacency hits other teams, but not them, in the dying minutes.

blaugrana1987

Fucking bastards. Unbeliveable. How much luck can that bald piece of shit have?
Its no luck unfortunately. They are unstoppable in the air. If you have tight lead on them on Bernabeu they WILL score at least one in last 10 minutes, always on header. They scored the same way against us as well...They are simply extremely good. Ramos, Ronaldo, Benzema, Bale, Varane all crazy good in the air. And then there is Modrić, Kroos, James who can put great balls in the box and you have literally a lead you cant defend.

i_bleed_blaugrana

These are the type of games that win the la liga, unfortuntately

So very true. They just keep finding ways to win, no matter how dog shit they play all game in La Liga. Its like they would be willing to just let the opponent play the game unopposed for the first 70 minutes just so they are tired and can score goals.

Its amazing how people haven't figured out to like double fucking mark Ramos on corners, you'd think after the first 90th minute winner, people would learn. What I hate is that this is why people think he's World Class when as a defender, he really isn't. He's proof that flash and goals will make people think you are so much better than you really are.

Neeraj

I come home. I see Madrid trailing with ten minutes to spare. I messaged a friend saying - ' damn deportivo were close, but it was always going to be ramos time.' this was with ten mins to go.

This shit is just unreal. You cannot even make this up. It beyond human understanding how this guy does it every. Single. Time.

barcafan161

People need to stop saying all this is luck. Real put teams under intense pressure stuff like this happen. They have a never give up attuide and have guys who are great in the air

They will continue to win games late on its in their character

serghei

A Madrid loss will come soon. Their next away game is vs Sevilla. A series of harder games will come for them. If we win our games we will get closer to Madrid. It's bound to happen.

They did lose points on Bernabeu. Another 1-1 as with Eibar can happen again.

Last edited:

kilian

Its no luck unfortunately. They are unstoppable in the air. If you have tight lead on them on Bernabeu they WILL score at least one in last 10 minutes, always on header. They scored the same way against us as well...They are simply extremely good. Ramos, Ronaldo, Benzema, Bale, Varane all crazy good in the air. And then there is Modrić, Kroos, James who can put great balls in the box and you have literally a lead you cant defend.

Yes, they are. But, you can`t tell me there is no luck involved here. Today, the ball deflected off Sidnei for Madrid`s second goal. In the clasico Arda made a stupid foul, otherwise they wouldn`t get that chance to score etc.

Home of Barca Fans