Juvenil A

Ronnie10

Milan are lucky that we didn't unleash Paul Scholes upon them, because we are saving him for playoff, otherwise the game would've ended 0-10.

Ronnie10

Nah..Here he is :worthy:

6.v1344590040.JPG

SamperFCB

@siemprecastro24
Catalan derby on Juvenil level about to start. Barcelona hosting Espanyol. Game will be broadcast live (12:00)

Not our strongest line-up, but glad to see Kaptoum getting a start. Quintilla is rested and sits in the stands, Adama on the bench.
Ondoa; Godswill, Roger, Juanma, Sergi; Kaptoum, Ortega, Enguene; Munir, Sanabria, Ebwelle

jklz

UEFA Youth League match at 17:45, line-up: Ondoa, Godswill, Juanma, Rodri, X.Quintillà, Jordi, Joel, Enguene, Ebwelle, Munir y Maxi Rolón
Bench: José A. Suárez, Roger Riera, Sergi Palencia, Pedro Godoy y Kaptoum

Not sure if it will be streamed, it's on Catalan TV though Esport3.

vongocduc89

As far as I know, Juvenil A will be coming to Vietnam and play in a tournament from 6th to 10th January 2014, alongside with U19 Vietnam, U19 Japan and U19 Arsenal.
Please if any of you guys have further information on the squad and the boys' schedule, please post here because the Vietnamese Barcelona Forum fans (including me) are planning to give Juvenil A a warm welcome at the airport, and afterwards there will be a press conference and we are also expecting a friendly match 6 vs 6 with Juvenil A, we will be buying all the 3 matches' tickets and of course we would love to exchange rellations with the team. This will be a huge event not only for the Vietnamese football community, but especially for the Barcelona fans community in Vietnam. I'm posting this on behalf of the Vietnamse Barcelona Forum! Your informations would help us a lot!!!

Ronnie10

Recently, the reports about possible departure of Tony Sanabria to Arsenal or other club are coming out frequently. Some even said that Sanabria is refusing to renew the contract with Barcelona.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
It'll be a huge loss if Sanabria leaves, more so than Toral, IMO...Tata Martino got involved to try & convince Tony & his family...So while the player's father claims money isn't the primary issue for them and Sanabria himself saying it's been his dream to play for the 1st team, should he rebuff the club's offers not much one can do or feel aggrieved about

But huge loss it'll be, no doubt...He has a fantastic upside

Antimadridista1

Verdu (agent Sanabria): "Tony's dream is to play at Barcelona's first team, but he wants that fast. We're open to talk if Barça reconsider."

Verdu (agent Sanabria): "Barcelona B is history already. Besides financial aspect, important clubs also want Tony to join their first team."

Verdu (agent Sanabria): "Tony is closer to leaving than to staying, although in football you can't say anything until it's signed." [95.5fm]

Looks like he's done...
Fuck I'm sure that he'll cost 60m in 5 years

Yannick03

Verdu (agent Sanabria): "Tony's dream is to play at Barcelona's first team, but he wants that fast. We're open to talk if Barça reconsider."

Verdu (agent Sanabria): "Barcelona B is history already. Besides financial aspect, important clubs also want Tony to join their first team."

Verdu (agent Sanabria): "Tony is closer to leaving than to staying, although in football you can't say anything until it's signed." [95.5fm]

Looks like he's done...

Wrong, wrong, wrong !

I wonder if the kid really wants it fast or just the agent...

Maria

Looks like he's done...

So what? I was feeling sorry for him that he had to deal with Eusebio and I was about to blame Zubi(again), but when I read that he wants to play with Barca's first team fast and that Barca B is history already, I remembered how Pep send Thiago with Barca B when he was 20 y.o. and although he didn't said anything, people on this forum still say that he wasn't patient. Or we have the more recent cases of Rafinha and Deulo, who proved with Juvenil A and Barca B far more than Sanabria, yet they still acknowledged that they have to work harder and accepted a loan. Sanabria might end up being a Cesc or he might end up like all the other canteranos that have joined Arsenal. But the club can't pay Sanabria the money that he will see in England or promise him first team football because at this point he hasn't earned those things.

Home of Barca Fans