FC Barcelona Finances

cro-man

There must be a bit truth behind this because before barto left he told that the pay cut need to be done soon otherwise the club will be in deep trouble. I still dont know why those morons kept messi if they knew how bad the situation was. I guess they kept him so they have a chance maybe to survive all this but they didnt. So at the end they didnt care about the club just about themself. Tried to sell the story it was all for the club:lol:

FinBarcelonafan

There must be a bit truth behind this because before barto left he told that the pay cut need to be done soon otherwise the club will be in deep trouble. I still dont know why those morons kept messi if they knew how bad the situation was. I guess they kept him so they have a chance maybe to survive all this but they didnt. So at the end they didnt care about the club just about themself. Tried to sell the story it was all for the club:lol:

Yeah if it's bankruptcy or Messi then it's easy choice.

Gaudi

There has to be more then this and Barto has to give answers, he can't blame it all on covid. All other clubs are in problems, covid is everywhere, so yes, it hurts everyone but this reports can't reflect only on that.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Some Mino Raiola genius moves :lol:

jamrock

The stupidity of them forcing messi to stay, given our current financial issues & his huge salaries speaks volumes to there ineptitude.

Mateka

Manchester United (?711.5m) are in third but are at risk of losing their position as the Premier League?s highest revenue generating club for the first time in next year?s edition of the Money League;

City carry no debt.

cro-man

Bar?a have a total debt of 820 million euros, and are in August 2021 due to pay 400 million of the debt. [cadena ser]

Batistuta9

Bartomeu wanted to offer a lifelong contract to Messi & that after finishing his football career he would be the club's image. Messi did not want that. Between ticketing, merchandise, sponsorship, etc, Messi generates about ?300M.@SiqueRodriguez @AdriaSoldevila

Surely this can't be true. I know we had the highest revenue of around 990m pre covid. Messi will obviously generate the most out of all the players but it can't possibly be this high.

Messigician

Bar?a have a total debt of 820 million euros, and are in August 2021 due to pay 400 million of the debt. [cadena ser]

Are we bankrupt yet?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I am pretty sure we can negotiate and refinance some of that short-term debt. Basically kicking the can down the road and causing problems for us in the long term.

Bottom line, we need to diversify our revenue streams (Espai Barca has to be carried on regardless) while cutting down our expenses, especially on player wages.

JerseyAddict

I am pretty sure we can negotiate and refinance some of that short-term debt. Basically kicking the can down the road and causing problems for us in the long term.

Bottom line, we need to diversify our revenue streams (Espai Barca has to be carried on regardless) while cutting down our expenses, especially on player wages.

Just imagine some petrodollar multimillionaire buys off Barcelona's debt

Home of Barca Fans