Sergio Busquets

abbbs97

Rodri has the Barca DNA and we're missing out on him. ffs. I will say this again, we will regret not buying him. Busi needs to speak up and tell the board that he's just not good enough anymore. Barto needs to snap him up from under Pep asap.

Andrew M

Rodri has the Barca DNA and we're missing out on him. ffs. I will say this again, we will regret not buying him. Busi needs to speak up and tell the board that he's just not good enough anymore. Barto needs to snap him up from under Pep asap.

Can't see that happening.

Barcilliant

😂 You really expect a self entitled senior to step aside?

hulinat

"Not good enough anymore" lmao. Pique also wasn't "good enough anymore" in 2012 and should've been sold to Chelsea for 30M.

Guys, here's a list of 'not good enough anymore' to sell

Out:
Busquets 30m
Pique 25m
Alba 40m
Coutinho 70m
Dembele 90M
Rakitic 50m
Suarez 20m
Sergei 20m

Sign:
Pogb00m 100M
Everton 55M
Richarlyson 50M
Kimmich 80M
Alaba 60M
Nicolas Pepe 100M
Kante 90M
Kompany 60M

With this lineup we would walk to ze trebles next season but fuck the board tho

Everton-Messi-Richarlyson
Frenky-Kante-P0gb00m
Alaba-Lenglet-Kompany-Kimmich
---------spiderman---------------
Whats do u think guyz??

BBZ8800

Frenky-Kante-P0gb00m
Whats do u think guyz??

You would go from a crappy team which has 2 players who can score to even crappier team in which only Messi can score (and he will beman marked by 3-4 players).

Why do you want to copy Argentina?

Messi983

Kompany 60M, what?

Other prices are also way off so probably a troll post but this was just too WTF to let it go.

Last edited:

abbbs97

"Not good enough anymore" lmao. Pique also wasn't "good enough anymore" in 2012 and should've been sold to Chelsea for 30M.

Guys, here's a list of 'not good enough anymore' to sell

Out:
Busquets 30m
Pique 25m
Alba 40m
Coutinho 70m
Dembele 90M
Rakitic 50m
Suarez 20m
Sergei 20m

Sign:
Pogb00m 100M
Everton 55M
Richarlyson 50M
Kimmich 80M
Alaba 60M
Nicolas Pepe 100M
Kante 90M
Kompany 60M

With this lineup we would walk to ze trebles next season but fuck the board tho

Frenky-Kante-P0gb00m
Whats do u think guyz??

Well, in Busquets case, he really isn’t good enough to start most games anymore. When you have a player who perfectly fits Barca like Rodri and you have the opportunity to buy him, you’d do that. I’m not saying that Busi is bad, but Rodri > Busi. Why should Barca stick with a worse option when we can upgrade to a much better player?
You’ll see that by December, I’ll be right when we’re stuck with turtle Busi and City will have the best DM in the world, Rodri.

EdmondDantes

I'm counting on him to have a better season with compatibly technical players next to him. He's declined physically but he's still got that Sergio Busquets CPU, what he can't do is play with Vidal & Rakitic - that's a failure of a midfield.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Should fuck off or stop playing like he's already retired. We are having Messi over there who walks and team can't carry so many individuals who don't have physical attributes of an average sportsman while getting paid astronomical wages for barely breaking a sweat.

Home of Barca Fans