Sergio Busquets

Hardy

he can even play well himself (not this case anyway) but his presence is just a cancer on the pitch, wonder when the idiot will realize this basic thing

CatalinR10

difference between him on the field and out is day and night . Could also be because we managed to tie the game early in the second half but still....

booge

He definitely wasn't.

Busquets simply shouldn't start for Barca anymore in the CL.

i would go with this. busquets is not good enough at elite level at CL. He has been found out years after years in CL. Looks like it was him who needed xavi and iniesta around him.
Vidal , de jong and arthur will just fine.

Marshall D Teach

Played so much better after he went off. When you fuck up even the easiest of passes and give Inter a massive chance, you can’t cry about how that is also Valverde’s fault. This guy is just totally done. Even more so than anyone else in this team right now.

It is Valverde's fault for playing him, but yes. He's fucking done. Doubt Valverde will ever realize that though.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
It is Valverde's fault for playing him, but yes. He's fucking done. Doubt Valverde will ever realize that though.

Valverde did sub him off after like 50 minutes, tho. Got to give him some credit for that. At least he saw that it wasn’t working and actually did something, even if Busi shouldn’t have started the game to begin with.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's pretty easy.

Arthur and de Jong behind a more advanced, offensive minded midfielder is the way to go for this team.

Raketa10

Fucking bench him already. He is killing our midfield and horribly slowing the entire transition! HE MUST BE BENCHED!

JerseyAddict

I hate to say it be he is dead don with his turtle slow transition. He still reads game well but when FDJ took over the back spot is was all so fuckin quicker and more fluent.

Havesaks

After todays match he might actually for first time since his debut lose his starting spot. Has he ever been been benched in the way Rakitic has been recently? Anyway, we really need another high-quality midfielder, so de Jong finally can play his favorite position as DM.

Givenchy

maybe Iniesta or even Xavi can persuade him to join them next summer. i dont even think this current Busi is any use off the bench.. i'd rather play Rakitic even

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
It's sad, but it is time to move on... He has been one of my favorite players, but now with De Jong it is clear he is not apt for top flight...

Home of Barca Fans