Yaya Toure

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Pique scored an own goal in stoppage time and cost us 2 points guys. These kind of mistakes will happen. Sure, Sergio had 2 in a row but he is still a very good player.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Marquez was more at fault than Pique for that goal. We all know that Biscuits has done a lot of dangerous backheaders/passes since the beginning of last season, that's the truth. Noone is saying he isn't allowed to make mistakes, but automatically getting his place back after his stupidity in the Clasico is a bit soft.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Marquez was more at fault than Pique for that goal. We all know that Biscuits has done a lot of dangerous backheaders/passes since the beginning of last season, that's the truth. Noone is saying he isn't allowed to make mistakes, but automatically getting his place back after his stupidity in the Clasico is a bit soft.

he didn't get it back.

yaya had a chance to fuck him out of the team for a while, but he was shit against xerez which almost guaranteed pep would continue to rotate.

If he's not cut out for the big games how come he's excelled in about half a dozen of them during his short career?

he turned the first clasico in our favour.

he had a great game in the copa final.

he was boss in the CL final.

etc.

yaya is usually monstrous but he's playing like a cunt right now, and he's acting like a cunt too. it saddens me to see coz I love the guy, but he had a chance to reassert himself in xerez and failed. let's see what happens in kiev, coz he's sure to start there.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
He was average against Xerez. He was probably about our 6th best player in the game, when everyone had a poor game.

ryuken

The whole team sux against Xerez and he doesnt have much playing time, what do you expect. You leave him rot on the bench for many matches and then you expect to do wonder, especially when he just back from injury and swine flu.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
The good news for Yaya fans is that he seems to be in line for a start against Dynamo which suggests that Pep is willing to demote Sergio for the time being after a few silly errors in the past couple of games.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Yaya has always played CL games when fit. Let's see if he is allowed to start versus Espanyol.

barca96

The whole team sux against Xerez and he doesnt have much playing time, what do you expect. You leave him rot on the bench for many matches and then you expect to do wonder, especially when he just back from injury and swine flu.

EXACTLY
i think messi would also struggle if he was in yaya's position..

M

messiniesta

What is Yaya's buy out clause? I believe it's a utopia to think Yaya will still be at Barça after this season unless something drastic happens later in the season. So I'm pretty resigned that he will leave. Despite his situation, which would lower his market value, the presence of multibillionaires in business may mean he might be bought at a stupid price. Maybe not buy out clause-stupid, but much more than what a good negotiator could get a deal for given his recent statements to the press. I really hope the elections and the change of president don't give a chance for some cunts to steal Yaya or a cantera product (a la Cesc 2003)

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
this might not please many of u but i agree for anything over 20 mill i would respectable say goodbye...

ryuken

Sell him then bring who in, mascherano? That is just a freaking joke of the year. Marquez is finished, Keita is getting older, Biscuit alone cant take the DM role for the whole season.

barca96

at this moment
no one can give us what yaya gives to the team!!!
remember what some of the guys said when yaya came in 2007?
he is the missing piece of the puzzle...
and that is so true!!!

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Club website has excerpts of Yaya speaking to the Ukrainian press...A couple of things to note...He was again asked questions about his future and while he answered that his 'aim' was to remain at Barca for years I continue to think there remains a hint of uncertainty about it...Maybe it's just me but it's the carefully chosen words he's used when answering this question.

The other, of course, was that he apparently answered questions in fluent Russian :cool:

Home of Barca Fans