Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

CuleLife4Life

Dante had an "outstanding" training camp while Benatia injured his back on the second day. Never bought into the new Dante hype. He's not good enough to play in such a high line.

I think if he were to move to a team where the CBs don't play that high line he would be back to the Jupp Dante. He can't play under Pep imo. Same with Schweinsteiger.

Agreed Bastian doesn't fit in Pep's system, not saying he is overrated but his profil is not adequate for Pep's tactics , he is slow in decision making.

Never seen someone choke so hard when pressured the way he does.

L

linetty

He shouldnt worry, they will still walk the league.
Pep hates to lose though especially in such a bad manner as Bayern did yesterday.

He won't replicate the Barca dream team at Bayern. There's too many differences.

hamad138

Banned
Pep hates to lose though especially in such a bad manner as Bayern did yesterday.

He won't replicate the Barca dream team at Bayern. There's too many differences.

I hate the pressure on real,barca and bayern

U lose 1 Game and play Bad, and everyone talks about crysis, the world is ending

L

linetty

I hate the pressure on real,barca and bayern

U lose 1 Game and play Bad, and everyone talks about crysis, the world is ending
That's how it is though. You gotta be able to cope with the pressure.

I don't think Pep will get lots of criticism after this though, they still have 8 point advantage compared to second place and it's pretty straight they'll walk the leauge again.

hamad138

Banned
That's how it is though. You gotta be able to cope with the pressure.

I don't think Pep will get lots of criticism after this though, they still have 8 point advantage compared to second place and it's pretty straight they'll walk the leauge again.
One thing is sure, if pep lose in Champions League 4:0 or something similar, the Press will kill him.

zanela

B.Leverskusen: B. Leno, Wendell, R. Hilbert, Ö. Toprak, E. Spahić, G. Castro, L. Bender, H. Çalhanoğlu, K. Bellarabi, J. Drmic, S. Kießling

BVB: R. Weidenfeller, S. Papastathopoulos, M. Ginter, M. Schmelzer, Ł. Piszczek, M. Hummels, M. Reus, N. Şahin, K. Großkreutz, K. Kampl, C. Immobile

zanela

Reason I don't rate Immobile, author of a good move but lets down with poor decision-making. Should 've crossed the ball earlier there.

Btw, I like this referee. Who is this referee? He doesn't wanna caution Captain.M for repeated fouls, it seems. :D

Home of Barca Fans