Mohamed Salah

ebc_99

Great season for Mo, he seems to be a late bloomer, 26 in a couple of months. It will be interesting to see if he can keep this form up, jury still out on that but he has been class this year.

Wouldn't say he has been better than Messi though, he has dragged us to a double, Salah hasn't done anything like that this season yet.

Felipetonelo

He's been playing like this all season and Roma still leaves him alone in that first goal. Hope he plays like this against Real(if they beat Bayern).

FCBfan22

Also the plus with his performances is that if Real wants him, they will most likely need to break the world record of Neymar's transfer and I don't think they have money for that.

jamrock

Said it already it needs to be said again.

Best player in the world this season by a large distance too.

He remains me so much of the younger fitter Messi.

Truthist

Said it already it needs to be said again.

Best player in the world this season by a large distance too.

He remains me so much of the younger fitter Messi.

I'm not trying to take credit but I said the same months ago on here. He's been something else this season.

Givenchy

best player in the world and if Liverpool somehow manage to win the Ballon d'or should be his by a landslide this season

Antimadridista1

Best player in the world ? What the hell, Messi is miles ahead of him.
The difference is that Salah is way more hungry of success and younger.

Givenchy

Best player in the world ? What the hell, Messi is miles ahead of him.
The difference is that Salah is way more hungry of success and younger.

this season, Salah has performed better and imo is the best. Messi is the greatest of all time but if we went on that he'd be the best every year. Salah's season is probably the best individual in the PL era

we can only hope Madrid are idiots and buy Neymar instead

George_Costanza

ballon-dor2.jpg

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He should win the bd but he won’t, as long as Messi and Ronaldo are still somewhat significant. The BD has become a joke a while ago, popularity contest between the two. So boring and sad.

Antimadridista1

this season, Salah has performed better and imo is the best. Messi is the greatest of all time but if we went on that he'd be the best every year. Salah's season is probably the best individual in the PL era

we can only hope Madrid are idiots and buy Neymar instead

We agree to disagree on that. I always value goals, assists and performance that matter.

Leo won Copa Del Rey + Liga, and performed in both competition amazingly.
What is Salah gonna win ? In England, well, not the league (don't know if Lvpool is this playing FA/Carling Cup). In Europe ? I just think that their shaky defense won't be good enough to beat CR7 & co.

However, I really like Salah and if I had to choose a player to win a Bdor after Messi & CR7, it would clearly be him. He looks really humble and isn't a marketing product like Neymar.

Hardy

can still the flukest GOAT season of all time (remember Snejder after 2010), looking forward to see if he'll confirm this level in the next years. This is already the best individual season of the last 10 years for a player who's not called Messi or Ronaldo.

Home of Barca Fans