Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Total-Football

Its not good business.. they bought a player the same qualities as lacazette, albeit better. Im 100 percent positive the two cant co exist in the pitch from the start.

Gilberto

Tbh I rate Laca higher than Auba. Lacazette is the much cleverer footballer, Auba has more pace but that's it?

Zincubus

Banned
I very much doubt Arsenal will be incredible as long as Wenger is their manager... As far as I remember, Mkhitaryan and Aubameyang played well together indeed.

Some games they play better football than US !!!

They're just woefully inconsistent ( as are Liverpool) ..

Zincubus

Banned
What's Aubameyang best position ?!

I heard today he prefers the number 10 role ... the suggestion was they'd play him and Ozil behind Lacazzete ..not sure where that leaves Ramsey and Wilshere though ..

Zincubus

Banned
I very much doubt Arsenal will be incredible as long as Wenger is their manager... As far as I remember, Mkhitaryan and Aubameyang played well together indeed.

Check out Lacazette's goal the other day ( with Ozil's back heel )

Gilberto

Check out Lacazette's goal the other day ( with Ozil's back heel )

Well, yes, I know, but they won't compete for major trophies while Wenger is there. Wenger himself looks uninspired, he doesn't seem to be able to inspire his players and his tactics seem to be the same every single game (which won't always work).

Zincubus

Banned
well striker obviously

I was thinking a 9 or a 10 or does he wander all along the front line ...

Presumably he's not a carbon copy of Lacazette ..

Wenger has apparently confirmed that they are IN talks with Aub but things are moving slowly

mesiesta

Wenger can try to use Valverde's 4-4-2 with Auba and Lacazette upfront. Mkhitaryan and Ozil can be LM and RM with Jack Wilshere and some DM in the middle. I have a feeling this can work for them very well.

Zincubus

Banned
Wenger can try to use Valverde's 4-4-2 with Auba and Lacazette upfront. Mkhitaryan and Ozil can be LM and RM with Jack Wilshere and some DM in the middle. I have a feeling this can work for them very well.

Yeo ..on paper they could be frighteningly good attackingwise

FCBfan22

Yup.

Aubameyang to Arsenal confirmed, Batshuayi is having a medical at Dortmund.

The only thing left is Giroud to Chelsea, unless Arsenal shafted them and are keeping Giroud.

Last edited:

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Might work but they will still leak goals. Their defence is rubbish.

Home of Barca Fans