7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Saladin

According to this article citing BBC among others, we are all in for Coutinho.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/news/transfers/barcelonas-fourth-bid-philippe-coutinho-enormous/

What do you think, guys is 130 mil £ worth it? I love Coutinho personally and believe he will do extremely well at Barcelona, but with the signing of Seri our first priority should be Dembélé.

If the board can pull it off and bring us both Dembélé and Coutinho, I reckon the vote of no confidence will suffer a hit, unfortunately. But it would be golden, if they pulled it off + got pushed out of office + return of Laporta. That would be the best summer ever.

Prediction incoming if above scenario takes place: Messi wins WC with Argentina, Perez has to step back due to health issues and we take a new treble.

Raketa10

[/U][/I][/B]
Were any from Liverpool?

I honestly can't remember but it might be that Juve offered 40 mil if I remember correctly. So someone want's our flop :D

Oh and Coutinho was also a flop in Inter and now you can't buy him for 130 mil. :D

serghei

Fucking hell no for 130m £. 120m. euros including some pretty important addons, like winning CL and I'm fine.

gasgas

I honestly can't remember but it might be that Juve offered 40 mil if I remember correctly. So someone want's our flop :D

Oh and Coutinho was also a flop in Inter and now you can't buy him for 130 mil. :D

That rumor must have well been made up

Let's assume it were true

You see how Klopp plays his teams. High pressing, mobile, aggressive and fast. Having that considered, why would he want gomes?

I don't know much about Coutinho at Inter but I didn't hear anything about him being a flop

Tiny Kim

You see how Klopp plays his teams. High pressing, mobile, aggressive and fast. Having that considered, why would he want gomes?

I don't know much about Coutinho at Inter but I didn't hear anything about him being a flop

Not really a flop. He was barely 20 and his game was viewed as still "developing into maturity". A lot of the Inter fans were outraged at him being sold for 8m. Others were outraged at him being sold altogether. It seems Inter were running into financial troubles during that time period and had to sell to generate money. They were kind of desperate in that regard. Otherwise Liverpool would have had to pay more than 8m.

Raketa10

Before he came to Lpool he was nowhere near this good. In 3 years with Inter he struggled and he was loaned to Espanyol.

jairzinho

It isn't going to happen

DHh07QJWAAQv1-U.jpg

You're right. It isn't :mou: :mou: :mou:

Mirek91

anything over 100m for coutinho and dembele is a joke

Well, I agree if you just look at it without regarding other factors, as paying 222m € for Neymar is also a joke, but getting coutinho & Dembele for the price of Neymar is quite a steal. Everything is relative to the situation ;)

craig

The deadline from Barca feels like it is so they can say they are the ones who ended their interest.

Like when a girl tries to dump you..."Well you can't dump me, because I'm dumping you first. So there. Ha!"

It's embarrassing!

Home of Barca Fans