7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

dillinja

Man, those fans who are getting their panties in a twist just because their team are not getting their way, without even considering the interests of the other team involved...

Pepsbarca

Then, we should put in an offer that they can't refuse. 120MP fixed up top would land PC

It's pretty clear that no offer will be accepted this summer. When the latest offer was rejected and a message not to contact Liverpool again was delivered I'd say that's pretty clear Coutinho isn't going anywhere.

Tiny Kim

The arrogant one are the reds who think that they can do whatever they want by taking advantage of our complicated situation. yes we desperatly need WC signing, that doesn't mean we are ready to put the price they want on the table, it is not a question of life and death. Far from it

God knows how I dislike the board, but I don't see anything wrond with this approch in response to liverpool attitude. In normal circonstances you never keep a player who wants to leave.

[MENTION=8978]xxxxxx[/MENTION]

More than 100 M euro is a shity offer for a player like Coutinho now.... In what world are you living.

Yeah, how dare Liverpool refuse to accept a joke of an offer for a player they can legally keep for 5 more years. How dare they decline to help the needs of the great FC Barcelona who keep pressuring them to sell someone they already publicly declared is "not for sale at any price". The nerve of these scousers. They think they can refuse to serve FCB's every command. Don't they know we have Messi and can win any competition that doesn't have Real, Juventus or Bayern?

Last edited:

Raketa10

If we sign Dembele and Seri I would make one final attempt for Coutinho by including 2 players in the deal.

If Seri comes Rakitic and Gomes won't have minutes and they might be tempted to leave. So I would try with money + Rakitic & Rafinha or Gomes & Rafinha. That might just be good enought.

Honestly that wouldn't be bad for Lpool at all. I am sure Gomes and Rakitic can be good in PL and with the rest of the money they can sign one more player.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It's their right to refuse offers. Unlike in Spain where they invented release clauses to fuck themselves up.

130 mil. would be insane. Just buy Seri and move on.

Givenchy

If we sign Dembele and Seri I would make one final attempt for Coutinho by including 2 players in the deal. If Seri comes Rakitic and Gomes won't have minutes and they might be tempted to leave. So I would try with money + Rakitic and Rafinha or Gomes & Rafinha. That might just be good enought.

thats the only way we get him in this window imo, Gomes+90m would be fair.

Raketa10

Rakitic could be a great solution for Lpool I am sure of that and guys Gomes doesn't suit our style but it's not like he is an apsolute garbage. He is in starting 11 of Portugal and he was playing good for Valencia.

Style of play in England is much more physical and these two have that. Rakitic for sure can play well in England and I believe Gomes can also.

Last edited:

gasgas

Lol you guys expecting Liverpool to accept our flops :lol:

Teams are not obliged to do us a favor

you guys expect them to agree to lower the price with flops :lol:

Raketa10

Lol you guys expecting Liverpool to accept our flops :lol:

Teams are not obliged to do us a favor

you guys expect them to agree to lower the price with flops :lol:

Rakitic is not our flop come on. We might agree that last year he had bad season but he scored in el classico and had aome good games, in the first two season he contributed much more. He was in team of the season 2 times in a row not to mention he was fabulous with Sevila. Jesus he has value on the market.

Last edited:

gasgas

Rakitic is not our flop come on.

gomes is

It's strange how fans here go about how we should offer BVB or Liverpool our flops: Arda, gomes, rafinha, douglas, vermaelen

as if they are Girona, or Betis who would take those players with open arms

Raketa10

gomes is

It's strange how fans here go about how we should offer BVB or Liverpool our flops: Arda, gomes, rafinha, douglas, vermaelen

as if they are Girona, or Betis who would take those players with open arms

Ok that's why I said we can offer them Rakitic or Gomes. And if informations were correct we had offers for Gomes this summer but we refused to sell.

Someone said that Rakitic doesn't want to leave because of his wife. If Seri cones that might change since he might end up on the bench.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans