7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
FSG may like and want the money but their position will be untenable if they sell coutinho and we don't get anyone in.

Zuti

This is fairly easy. Liverpool will sell no matter what kind of fit Klopp throws, IF the price is right. It only depends on our board, if they are willing to buy him for that kind of money, probably around 120m, and IMO,.I wouldn't, 100m tops for him.

Devils

I don't see how he's feeding them with bullshits... He does good if not great with what he has at hands. Night, and day since he landed in LFC. Just ask LFC fans.

http://www.espnfc.us/liverpool/stor...-jurgen-klopp-i-dont-see-defence-as-a-concern

Stuff like this is bullshit from a manager who's team concedes a ridiculous amount of goals and had a massive public transfer drama over Virgil Van Dijk in the last few weeks.

Reading this stuff, you'd think it was Brendan Rodgers.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Hopefully we won't joke around Coutinho for too long, otherwise it will be Paulinho signing in the last minute of transfer window.

[tw]894535228500389888[/tw]

Paul

Destroying Liverpool's season a few weeks before it starts would be a tasteless move on our part. PSG-esque.

After all that has happened to us, I'm pretty sure the last thing I will be worried about will be the Liverpool fans crying they lost their best player.

They lost Torres and Suarez and spend that cash on some crazy shit, not my fault if they choose to replace their star striker with a woman player. :neymar:

Devils

After all that has happened to us, I'm pretty sure the last thing I will be worried about will be the Liverpool fans crying they lost their best player.

They lost Torres and Suarez and spend that cash on some crazy shit, not my fault if they choose to replace their star striker with a woman player. :neymar:

Of course we'd all be celebrating.

More negative press for the club though, in what has already been a circus, we really don't need anymore of that.

Zuti

Lets first see whom we will sign as Neymar replacement, before making these kind of jokes, they could backfire:lucho2:

Paul

Don't care about the press, or what others think about us in general, PSG didn't give a shit either, we shouldn't too, if The Sun, Daily or other garbage tabloids choose to attack us it's the least thing I would care about.

Paul

Lets first see whom we will sign as Neymar replacement, before making these kind of jokes, they could backfire:lucho2:

We have our targets, they all sound OK (minus Paulinho but it has nothing to do with Neymar leaving), LFC just signed the junk strikers on purpose and for a lot of cash thinking they were great moves.

Also, as Lomar1o said, LFC signed Salah this summer, whichever way you are looking at it, Barca isn't supposed to care about that, we are transferring him to make us stronger, not them weaker.

Jenks

I don't see the incentive for Liverpool so sell this late in the window. At the very least they should either be pushing for stupid money ($150m+) or for Coutinho to commit to at least another year.

springfield

Psg signed neymar to make them stronger. Funny how everyone cried here when PSG took neymar but nobody cares when Barça tries to get other teams star players

Paul

People here already saw Neymar's legacy destroyed once it became clear he wants to leave, I don't think keeping Coutinho if he really wants to leave is a wise move, after all, there are many things you could do with 90-120m quid, their squad is good enough to start from.

Also, the earlier, the better, if it happens close to August 31, they will cry they had no time to spend the money.

Home of Barca Fans