Samuel Umtiti

abbbs97

His value is already dropped from 75 to 45mil on Transfermarkt so thats already to late.

I think we can get at least 55-60m for him. This is why we should sell him now because his value will undoubtedly do down even more when he isnt able to play anymore Barca games.

Saladin

I think we can get at least 55-60m for him. This is why we should sell him now because his value will undoubtedly do down even more when he isnt able to play anymore Barca games.

If we get anything above 50 mil euros... That would be almost criminal - like when Milan wiped their ass with Real Madrid and shipped off Kaka with a chronic knee injury.

El Barcelona

True but if he doesn't want to leave we can do nothing.. We will see what happens in the coming weeks.

abbbs97

If we get anything above 50 mil euros... That would be almost criminal - like when Milan wiped their ass with Real Madrid and shipped off Kaka with a chronic knee injury.

PSG are willing to pay this kind of money for him. They're interested according to some reports. Club just needs to convince Umtiti to leave.

Potroh

I'm basing my judgement on a video I saw online that a doctor made about Umtiti's knee injury.

The only question is if the 'online-doctor' has personally inspected the player or not.
You just take something for granted, that is far from being the a proven fact. It's either just a gossip, an opinion or a highly debatable fact only.
I do understand that you base your opinion on all those unreliable sources, but you definitely should not.

MTL_Barca

Barca has access to the best doctors so they should know what's best, but then again he had problems for around a whole year so if that was the optimal treatment for his knee it's not looking good.

Messi983

Barca has access to the best doctors so they should know what's best, but then again he had problems for around a whole year so if that was the optimal treatment for his knee it's not looking good.

Well, according to reports our doctors recommend him a surgery which he rejected so this probably wasn't the optimal treatment.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Player refused. This is a good video to give an overview of what is going on with his knee and what lies ahead for him

Altomonte

All I know is that I saw him play at Camp Nou in a Liga match, after the Liverpool debacle. The whole team was underperforming but Vidal and Umtiti were fighting and doing well. Umtiti played like he did before his injury.
I hope he can keep his knees healthy and strong. He seems to be such a nice guy and good team mate. I would give him the benefit of a doubt.

Home of Barca Fans