Samuel Umtiti

Messi983

So, Umtiti said that his poor form had nothing to do with contract negotiations during the renewal interview. It was because he still felt some discomfort in his knee.

It seems that rushing players and our poor squad rotation was at it again...

Now that he has renewed you expect him to admit that contract negotiations have influenced on his form? :)

Joan

According to the list he's the 19th most valuable player. If he was sold today, he'd go for 111.5m euros they say.

Suarez would go for 120,4 m euros.

FCBfan22

Now that he has renewed you expect him to admit that contract negotiations have influenced on his form? :)

No. Of course the renewal talks mattered. But I wouldn't rule out the playing throught pain option to have at least some influence either, because Pique did the same for four months. Just our rotations....

Devils

[tw]1003607845626175489[/tw]

He admits his performances were not up to level towards the end of the season because of an injury he had.

BarçaBarça

According to the list he's the 19th most valuable player. If he was sold today, he'd go for 111.5m euros they say.

Suarez would go for 120,4 m euros.

If we could get anywhere near 100M for him, we should take it and run. 80M would be great as well, but who would pay that? They haven't taken that into account, apparently.

xXKonan

Not hard to believe. He looked much slower to me than before his injuries.
He missed the last couple of games of the season due to a knee problem as well. I'm baffled on why Verm wasn't utilized more during the second half of the season honestly.

Sure he's injury prone but once Umtiti came back he was pretty much an afterthought.

xXKonan

Seems like he's struggling with some knee pain and he didn't train with his french teammates today so he stayed at the hotel for cautionary reasons.

Home of Barca Fans