Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Icarium

Lifestealer
Thought there wouldn't be one. Isn't the FIFA Balon D'Or dead from right now?

Moved to Journalists I think, and Fifa will have its own gala. This time I think there will be too awards. Ballon D'or and World player of the year like it used to be. At least that is what I read.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Moved to Journalists I think, and Fifa will have its own gala. This time I think there will be too awards. Ballon D'or and World player of the year like it used to be. At least that is what I read.

The France Football one, Balon D'Or is confirmed, but from what I read, FIFA haven't decided on what to do. Whether to run a separate award or not.

Bardh

He's probably going to win the Ballon d'Or. His individual statistics were better than Messi's and his collective titles are more important. European Cup + Champions League > La Liga + Spanish Cup + Spanish Super Cup in my opinion.

I expect this season to be the worst for him as he ages and his form declines, but he's still pretty good despite his stinking character.

He's probably going to win the Ballon d'Or. His individual statistics were better than Messi's and his collective titles are more important. European Cup + Champions League > La Liga + Spanish Cup + Spanish Super Cup in my opinion.

I expect this season to be the worst for him as he ages and his form declines, but he's still pretty good despite his stinking character.

Hell no dude. Messi is trouncing Cristiano in 2016 stats-wise. CL + Euro is all he's got going for him, but that's enough.

Bardh

Hell no dude. Messi is trouncing Cristiano in 2016 stats-wise. CL + Euro is all he's got going for him, but that's enough.

They look at the season, not only the year. So in 2015/2016 the story is this:

Messi - 41 goals in 49 appearances (0.84 per game) and 23 assists
Ronaldo - 51 goals in 48 appearances (1.06 pr game) and 15 assists

They look at the season, not only the year. So in 2015/2016 the story is this:

Messi - 41 goals in 49 appearances (0.84 per game) and 23 assists
Ronaldo - 51 goals in 48 appearances (1.06 pr game) and 15 assists

They don't though, the official stats are yearly stats. Not that I expect journalists to focus on those, but in 2016 Messi has 48 apps, 43 goals and 28 assists vs 41 apps, 35 goals and 12 assists for cristiano = Messi was 50% more effective in terms of G+A.

Bardh

They don't though, the official stats are yearly stats. Not that I expect journalists to focus on those, but in 2016 Messi has 48 apps, 43 goals and 28 assists vs 41 apps, 35 goals and 12 assists for cristiano = Messi was 50% more effective in terms of G+A.

I looked it up and you are correct.

Home of Barca Fans