Real Madrid

BarcaOG

Banned
It's not bollocks, winning the CL while beating weaker teams than you usually meet in La Liga is not that impressive. Beating 10th placed Wolfsburg in the quarters is suddenly seen as a great feat. Yea, right, marketing has blinded people around the world.

I mean, I agree with you. But in the long-term, people will only remember that Real won the CL in 2016. I mean, I have no idea how 'easy' their first eight or so were. It's not fair, but it's life!

NotInHere

It's not bollocks, winning the CL while beating weaker teams than you usually meet in La Liga is not that impressive. Beating 10th placed Wolfsburg in the quarters is suddenly seen as a great feat. Yea, right, marketing has blinded people around the world.
I've noticed that people take for granted what Barcelona won this year, since they didn't win the CL people forget they won the league and copa del rey.. If Madrid would have won two titles and Barcelona just the CL I can imagine the media would be going crazy about Madrid winning two titles

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Not impressive sure but people don't have enough time to actually think through a season.... All that they remember would be who won the CL.

I mean Liverpool's CL triumph is all that's remembered not them finishing 5th in the league! Only exception to that rule, in my memory, would be Chelsea's CL triumph but that's day-light robbery!!

It's altogether a completely different thing, and a fact, that Real's CL triumph was even more of a robbery, but their legendary stature outweighs all of that and people would never ever come to think of it that they, as a team, were no where near good enough to be considered the best in Europe last season

Last edited:

CuleLife4Life

I turned it on after they put the youngsters in and almost turned it off until I saw Asensio playing. F*ck he is so good. Hopefully Madrid mess it up and sell him for Pogba.

NotInHere

I turned it on after they put the youngsters in and almost turned it off until I saw Asensio playing. F*ck he is so good. Hopefully Madrid mess it up and sell him for Pogba.
the youngsters have outplayed psg so far:lol: they look really motivated and are passing the ball quite well and pressing too, they don't look scared.

Ødegaard hasn't shown much so far

Yannik

Madrid's youth looks terrific, we might all be in for some Trouble in the next years. But I'm glad Perez has no clue about this Sport.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not the first time.

Some very good players have come through La Fabrica, but you know what's common with them all? They all end up at Getafe or makes it somewhere else and Madrid fans later rue why they never were given a chance.

And this is not limited to Florentino either. Asensio is a very good player, but I've a feeling that even he will end up somewhere else or become a bench option like "The Next Iniesta", Isco.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans