Zinedine Zidane

Andresito

Staff member
Seems like a clickbait article

"However, there is a considerable obstacle to Zidane’s arrival. Frank McCourt, Marseille’s current owner, only bought the club seven years ago, and he has repeatedly stated that OM is not for sale. France Bleu Provence are reporting, however, that Saudi Arabia are very keen on purchasing the club, and “making it the Newcastle United of France.”

Zidane asked for a €300m budget to take the role, a demand which has been accepted by Saudi Arabia. The Frenchman has also asked to be in charge of Marseille’s recruitment, and once again, the Gulf State have approved this request. However, everything rests on Marseille being sold; Saudi Arabia has some convincing to do. "

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Seems like a clickbait article

"However, there is a considerable obstacle to Zidane’s arrival. Frank McCourt, Marseille’s current owner, only bought the club seven years ago, and he has repeatedly stated that OM is not for sale. France Bleu Provence are reporting, however, that Saudi Arabia are very keen on purchasing the club, and “making it the Newcastle United of France.”

Zidane asked for a €300m budget to take the role, a demand which has been accepted by Saudi Arabia. The Frenchman has also asked to be in charge of Marseille’s recruitment, and once again, the Gulf State have approved this request. However, everything rests on Marseille being sold; Saudi Arabia has some convincing to do. "

Gattuso 🤣🤣 bad choice from marseille if true

Birdy

Read these clown excuses above, and tell me this guy isn't the most cowardish pussywhipped coach you ever happen to know? The dude prefers hiding for the fear of getting exposed than actually coaching and taking on football projects at clubs.

Won't even spend time on the :clown:crew in here who include him in the list of the 'best coaches of all time' :lol:

KingLeo10

Read these clown excuses above, and tell me this guy isn't the most cowardish pussywhipped coach you ever happen to know? The dude prefers hiding for the fear of getting exposed than actually coaching and taking on football projects at clubs.

Won't even spend time on the :clown:crew in here who include him in the list of the 'best coaches of all time' :lol:

Aye, Potter's better than a 3 time CL winner as manager. He's not in Pep's class obviously (I don't think anyone ever claimed that, as that is delusional), but it takes character and leadership to manage and mostly win big games like he did.

He's an above average tactician, excellent man manager, average to below average at rebuild

The likes of Potter are below average across the board :lol:

khaled_a_d

3peat in CL will put you on the list of the best of your generation for sure.
I mean you can argue that Pep does the same, he always goes for the best.
It is simply a type of coaches, who can't coach teams when they are underdogs but excels as a big strong side.
Some others are the opposite, Klopp or Simeone will struggle in some clubs when they aren't building their projects where they are the center of it. Could argue the same with Tuchel too.
Not many coaches has that "one size fits all" versatility atm tbh

Birdy

Aye, Potter's better than a 3 time CL winner as manager. He's not in Pep's class obviously (I don't think anyone ever claimed that, as that is delusional), but it takes character and leadership to manage and mostly win big games like he did.

He's an above average tactician, excellent man manager, average to below average at rebuild

The likes of Potter are below average across the board :lol:

He is excellent man manager, that's the only correct thing you wrote

He is average tactically. But the most important thing I highlighted above is that a coach who doesn't take on projects because he is afraid of getting exposed should not be in the list of even top50 or so

Not many coaches has that "one size fits all" versatility atm tbh

Not being afraid of going to the best league in the world where the top managers coach has nothing to do with 'one size fits all'
Imagine Pep rejecting Bayern job because he didn't use to speak a word of German.
It's ridiculous as an excuse in 2023

Messi983

Zinedine Zidane at Olympique de Marseille? What was just a dream could soon become a reality. In fact, the Frenchman would have given his consent to occupy the position of general director, but only in the event of the club being sold. The negotiations would be very advanced, according to 'France-Bleu Provence'

Home of Barca Fans