Zinedine Zidane

Temptation

Actually Zidane is one of the few(under 10%)who can rock the bald head, because he has a good headshape for it and is also robust in the face. He also has decent jawline and dominant eyes which makes him more masculine.
View attachment 9819View attachment 9821View attachment 9822
One of his sons could pass for a male model. It just runs in the family
View attachment 9823
Meanwhile Iniesta is recessed and not too blessed with looks. It's just the way life goes I guess.
View attachment 9824
Exactly what I wanted to say. Didn't say it coz people here would hate on me. :lol:

Pep looks great too.

L3v1s

Exactly what I wanted to say. Didn't say it coz people here would hate on me. :lol:

Pep looks great too.
Yeah Pep too because he has a decent base to start with. He wasn't bad looking in his youth either. Ronaldo the brazilian could also pull the bald look very good.
And Ljungberg was/is a model if I'm not mistaken so no competition there:LOL:

khaled_a_d

Yeah Pep too because he has a decent base to start with. He wasn't bad looking in his youth either. Ronaldo the brazilian could also pull the bald look very good.
And Ljungberg was/is a model if I'm not mistaken so no competition there:LOL:

Ronaldo looked better with shaved head, but he was never a good looking guy tbh.
Iniesta wasn't good looking, baby face that lost hair and went grey really soon, awful mix.

Would take him over Zizou, as I always felt Zidane was overrated (great player though)

L3v1s

Ronaldo looked better with shaved head, but he was never a good looking guy tbh.
Iniesta wasn't good looking, baby face that lost hair and went grey really soon, awful mix.

Would take him over Zizou, as I always felt Zidane was overrated (great player though)
Yeah R9 was no male model but he could pull the bald look, that's all I was saying.

Zidane is often carried by his elegance and legendary moments in the finals, which is far. But he wasn't the undisputed GOAT of midfielders. I see both him and Iniesta pretty close in terms of comparison, it's just that Zidane had extra physicality to him. Both legendary players though.

KingLeo10

Iniesta and ZZ are on the same level footballing wise, but ZZ's charisma and leadership in the biggest stages is different. The only one who clearly exceeds him in this regard is Maradona.

Home of Barca Fans