Youri Tielemans

I

instinct

Would make sense to sign him because he wouldn't need a plane to travel to Vitesse Arnheim since he already lives in Belgium.

Chelsea buys players after players after players. It seems that they plan to build 4 equal squads.

Piqué

He will stay with Anderlecht next year. But in a couple of years, he will play for a big European club, no doubt about it as he is a top tier talent. Controlling the midfield of Belgiums biggest club at only 16, that's just pure class.

But first on his agenda: making Anderlecht champions tomorrow...

Galning

Mourinho interested in a 17 year old? Yeah right. As Wouter said, he was there to watch Hazard. I can't imagine Tielemans in a team managed by Mourinho either :lol: unless he starts to play football (Mourinho that is.)

slicknick

Mourinho interested in a 17 year old? Yeah right. As Wouter said, he was there to watch Hazard. I can't imagine Tielemans in a team managed by Mourinho either :lol: unless he starts to play football (Mourinho that is.)

Yeah, sounds quite unlikely indeed,given his track records on NOT playing youngsters.
Coming to think of it,I was thinking if Zubi is even aware of Youri's existence (as a future transfer target in 2-3 years' time).What do you guys think?

Piqué

Every big club in Europe knows Tielemans, no doubt about it.

According to rumours, Man City made a 7M offer some months ago, which was rejected.

Piqué

And he did it: Anderlecht are Champions, again, and he was the best player on the pitch, again. La classe totale!

romelu

And he did it: Anderlecht are Champions, again, and he was the best player on the pitch, again. La classe totale!

Indeed, since Anderlecht changed coaches 11 games ago, Tielemans got the confidence and the position he needed, and the youngster showed his incredible talent: not only technical but also tactical, the latter the main reason why Anderlecht came back from a desperate position and became champion.

Home of Barca Fans