Yevhen Konoplyanka

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
[MENTION=6099]JamDav1982[/MENTION], is it true that he wants to play for us? He'd make a great sub for the Trident.

JamDav1982

[MENTION=6099]JamDav1982[/MENTION], is it true that he wants to play for us? He'd make a great sub for the Trident.

99% sure it was said by his agent or someone close that he dreams of Barca and chose Sevilla for less money as Barca sign so many players from them.

Edit: It was his dad.

"What's most important for us at the moment is that the documents arrive from Dnipro as soon as possible so that he can begin pre-season [with Sevilla]. It's true that Atletico Madrid were very interested in my son, but we chose Sevilla because of their style of play, which will suit his characteristics much more. A 4.5 million euro salary and a release clause of 35 million euros? That's just rumours, it's not true. The main objective for Yevhen in the future is to play for FC Barcelona, although we understand that is too soon [for that].

Last edited:
Yes, we want Konoplyanka now!!! What a Don's successsor he'd be!!!

Or imagine triangulations and combining him (instead of Rakitić) with Don, Busq, Messi and Neymar!!! Oh, my God... :facepalm:

It would be pandemonium!!!

You get far too over excited.

This is about the third replacement for Iniesta you have wanted in past few days.

Yes, I see him declining rapidly and gettin' older and gettin' injured often... of course I'm always eyeing players who can be his successors-'cause not all of them will be available to us...

Co0ter

The most entertaining thing about him is how he can dribble and pass really well with both feet, and how he uses his body to shield the ball. Had a really great game against Real Madrid, another player I'll start to follow a bit more closely (only seen him play two other times, for Sevilla and vs England).

Home of Barca Fans