Would you sign Luis Suarez?

Would you sign Luis Suarez?

• Yes

Votes: 78 46.7%
  • No

Votes: 89 53.3%

• Total voters

FC B

If he was in any other line of work he'd be hospitalized, but just because he's good at kicking a ball he gets an exceptation

Seems many fans have no moral values and are no better than those Liverpool fans who defended him trough everything

He's not just good at kicking the ball but he is amongst the best two or three strikers in the world if not the best ! And of course, life isn't fair, it never was, I agree.

Moral values in highly competitive professional sports which usualy means serious business should have a limited role even here at Mes que un club... This is not about inter human relationships to make it the prority number one !

CatalinR10

the results are 50 - 50 so far

giphy.gif

V

voodoomaster

If he was in any other line of work he'd be hospitalized, but just because he's good at kicking a ball he gets an exceptation

Seems many fans have no moral values and are no better than those Liverpool fans who defended him trough everything

Hospilatized? Why? Its just some form of reactive aggression, you do it, I do it, we all do it. And biting someone on a football field three times in 27 years is not a serious violent act. I think some cbt can benefit him, he has to learn to controll his temper. Hospitalized? Nonsense, then you can put us all in asylum.

Jägermeister

Hospitalized? Nonsense, then you can put us all in asylum.
+1
It's not like he killed him and ate him for dinner. He's choleric, but that's basically it. When I was a kid I was too...
Sign him? Don't really know. If we strenghthen our defense and midfield as well, then it would be ok for me.

GoobiePls

S♥NE
Hospilatized? Why? Its just some form of reactive aggression, you do it, I do it, we all do it. And biting someone on a football field three times in 27 years is not a serious violent act. I think some cbt can benefit him, he has to learn to controll his temper. Hospitalized? Nonsense, then you can put us all in asylum.
Speak for yourself, I would never do any of the sorts.

If some1 bites me at work I'd push charges in which case it would go to court and yes he'd be hospitalized

Meitux

Regarding football wise i don't think anyone would have doubts signing him. Most negative opinions come from his behaviour and mentality obviously. Mostly i go with yes, but i would be 100 % sure if he stopped having those psycho moments once in a while.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I dont care about the biting, i would have said NO also before. Especially if the deal is a swap with Alexis. We have proven over and over again that there is only room for 1 star in this team and that star is Messi. Everyone else will play in a reduced role next to him, which means that Suarez we know from Uruguay and Liverpool will be reduced to the role of Alexis of Barcelona.
Also we have far more important positions to strengthen.

!!
That has nothing to do with Suarez' mental problems.
People does not seem to understand this. There are many examples of players who have to change their game when they play besides a bigger star.
Look at Cavani in Neapel and look at Cavani in Paris and for Uruguay.
Look at Bale in Tottenham and Bale in Madrid.
Look at Neymar in Santos and Brazil and look at Neymar in Barcelona.
Look at Ibra anywhere and Ibra in Barcelona.

If there is one big star (and it does not get bigger than Leo) all others are waterboys.

DennyCrane

Absurd comparison. Anyone who enters a football field as a player, be it amateur or pro, declares his consent to receive an expectable (within the context) degree of harm by conduct implying an intent. Working in an office for example, people don't declare this consent. Which is why tackling or biting someone on the pitch doesn't constitute an offence, tackling someone in the office surely does.

Neymessi

Yep.Give him a good surrounding and make lucho help him.
We will destroy everyone with suarez messi neymar.

Alik

Absurd comparison. Anyone who enters a football field as a player, be it amateur or pro, declares his consent to receive an expectable (within the context) degree of harm by conduct implying an intent. Working in an office for example, people don't declare this consent. Which is why tackling or biting someone on the pitch doesn't constitute an offence, tackling someone in the office surely does.

Biting isn't expected. (You don't even bite in MMA :p)

NotInHere

Not really, what Suarez did cannot be defended at all, sure he might not have caused a lot of harm or hopatilized the player, but biting someone just because you cant get around his defense is savage like. Suarez is a savage, no room for that in barcelona.

DennyCrane

Biting isn't expected. (You don't even bite in MMA :p)

It's only concerning the question if there is an assault in the sense of the FIFA sports law or actual criminal law.
Socially awkward as it is, it is 'expectable' in a legal sense because it isn't out of the context of the game. Even kicking, punching, spitting etc. isn't out of context per se. A certain degree of physical violence is expected. The line is drawn where the context of the game is lost, for example punching a spectator or punching another player for reasons not related to the game and therefore not included in the consent.

LMessi85

2 days ago, YES. Now, NO!
He should be banned for a long time. Biting for the 3rd time.
After the other biting incidents, he said he was ashamed and regretted it bla bla, but he did it again yesterday. Very stupid.

Home of Barca Fans