Would you sign Luis Suarez?

Would you sign Luis Suarez?

• Yes

Votes: 78 46.7%
  • No

Votes: 89 53.3%

• Total voters

roguefan1

wouldn't sign him. if he is 80 mil, i think barca can spend it much better, i love alexis so i dont want him to go also. i think we can have koke and hummels for 100 mil and even less bcoz klopp wants tello and song will be sold

L

linetty

:lol: Yes it is. Thank you for that post. It confirms all my suspicions on what has happened to this forum.
What has happened exactly?

The guy clearly has mental issues but I don't write him off just yet. He apologized. Proper treatment and we have the deadliest striker in Europe after Ronaldo and Messi himself.

SwiftGuyver

Mostly character, I've hated him ever since he joined liverpool.
About his football qualities we can't complain, although I didn't watch him alot.

sergio-busquets.jpg

wow.

doesn't fit Barca?! mostly because of character?

you mean Barca who have employed Stoichkov, Maradona, van Bommel etc etc over the years?!

his football qualities - we can't complain? :lol: bit of an understatement! he is probably the most gifted footballer in the world right now outside of Messi & CR7.

John Antonio Bilboa

Howard Roark laughed
This transfer is fucking retarded. How can Sanchez after the season he's had and the World Cup he just had even been part of this deal in the first place. Pedro I would understand but after spending 40 odd million on Neymar last season is paying over the odds for 27 and swapping one of our best players an intelligent move? When did Barca ever adopt a real-esc transfer policy, we can't even do it like they can, it's just been shite signing after shite signing ffs.

SwiftGuyver

i like Alexis but i think his 2013-14 season is being somewhat over hyped by certain forum members.

he will never be as good as Suárez and will never be able to offer that 'game changer' factor that we need. if we are facing a well organised, compact parked bus next season (which we will) i will feel a lot more confident of breaking it down and finding a way through with Suárez in the side.

we will sign 1 or 2 CBs before the end of the window as well anyway so i don't really understand why some people seem so upset/angry about this transfer.

N11JELKA

sergio-busquets.jpg

wow.

doesn't fit Barca?! mostly because of character?

you mean Barca who have employed Stoichkov, Maradona, van Bommel etc etc over the years?!

his football qualities - we can't complain? :lol: bit of an understatement! he is probably the most gifted footballer in the world right now outside of Messi & CR7.

Yeah, that's right, he is gifted, still, he is such a trouble, no no no, I don't want him in Barca, and I don't believe we realy need him. We have Alexis :neymar:

Truthist

Don't need him...period. We have Sanchez who is going to explode as a player anytime soon but more importantly we need to start showing some faith in the likes of Adama and Deulofeu. This is not so much the boards fault but Lucho, from reading between the lines he hasn't got a clue what he's trying to do.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

John Antonio Bilboa

Howard Roark laughed
i like Alexis but i think his 2013-14 season is being somewhat over hyped by certain forum members.

he will never be as good as Suárez and will never be able to offer that 'game changer' factor that we need. if we are facing a well organised, compact parked bus next season (which we will) i will feel a lot more confident of breaking it down and finding a way through with Suárez in the side.

we will sign 1 or 2 CBs before the end of the window as well anyway so i don't really understand why some people seem so upset/angry about this transfer.

Utter bollocks...Sanchez also has the invaluable ability to come back and defend let's give credit where credit is due and not over hyped the over-hyped

SwiftGuyver

Yeah, that's right, he is gifted, still, he is such a trouble, no no no, I don't want him in Barca, and I don't believe we realy need him. We have Alexis :neymar:

Alexis had by far the best season of his career so far last season and we still won nothing though. i accept that it had a lot to do with coaching & defensive issues but it was also a case of struggling to break down well organised defenses that were willing to sit back all game and try and hit us on the counter. we have Lucho now and will sign 1 or 2 CBs this summer but i believe we need something different upfront as well and Lucho clearly agrees!

did you even read what i wrote? you say he is such trouble like Barca don't have any history of signing players with behavioral issues. i agree that Suárez is a bit of a risk but we are talking about the 3rd best player in the world (my opinion) top 5 (fact), he is worth the risk IMO. Alexis is good and i like him but he will never offer what Suárez can. fingers crossed he manages to control himself and remain calm because if he does the Neymar-Messi-Suárez front line will be something truly special. it is by far the best forward line South America currently has to offer!

L

linetty

Don't need him...period. We have Sanchez who is going to explode as a player anytime soon but more importantly we need to start showing some faith in the likes of Adama and Deulofeu. This is not so much the boards fault but Lucho, from reading between the lines he hasn't got a clue what he's trying to do.

Lucho hasnt got a clue what he's trying to do? He hasn't even coached Barca yet... Everyone on this forum seems a better coach than him putting up those judgements before even 1 preseason game.

You don't have a clue. Sanchez is not going to explode anytime soon because we don't play in a style that suits him and Lucho coming in knows perfectly if he will need him or not.

Lucho wants a mobile striker, a #9 and Suarez is a perfect fit.

Truthist

Lucho hasnt got a clue what he's trying to do? He hasn't even coached Barca yet... Everyone on this forum seems a better coach than him putting up those judgements before even 1 preseason game.

You don't have a clue. Sanchez is not going to explode anytime soon because we don't play in a style that suits him and Lucho coming in knows perfectly if he will need him or not.

Lucho wants a mobile striker, a #9 and Suarez is a perfect fit.

How do you know Suarez is going to fit? And for all that money? Is buying a loose cannon who's easily capable of going nuts anytime really the answer?
Looks like you're the one who hasn't a bloody clue.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Lucho knows what he is doing imo, selling cesc was good enough proof. It is too soon to judge a manager. We all thought Tata was the coach we needed and he will make barca work harder and all, but we saw his real colors after feb. Tata is not that bad but he is just not good enough for a club like barca. Time will only tell if he is good enough to lead the new barca.

SwiftGuyver

Utter bollocks...Sanchez also has the invaluable ability to come back and defend let's give credit where credit is due and not over hyped the over-hyped

:lol:

utter bollocks? so you're seriously saying that Alexis is as good or better than Suárez and is a 'game changer'?! sorry i haven't seen it apart from his El Clásico chip goal which was pretty much completely out of character.

Alexis will probably explode but it won't happen at Barca. he will suit playing at Liverpool or Arsenal where he will have a lot more space and freedom to play to his natural strengths. even if he does improve further and perform well he won't ever reach Suárez's level.

Suárez adds what we have been missing the last season or two IMO and if it wasn't for the recent bite incident signing him would be an absolute no brainer.

Adama & Deulofeu instead of Suárez?! :thumbsup2:

L

linetty

How do you know Suarez is going to fit? And for all that money? Is buying a loose cannon who's easily capable of going nuts anytime really the answer?
Looks like you're the one who hasn't a bloody clue.

I believe in Lucho and I'm sure he will. A player of his abilities is very likely to succeed everywhere.

'This is not so much the boards fault but Lucho, from reading between the lines he hasn't got a clue what he's trying to do'. What does that even mean? Which lines?

You dont have a bloody clue claiming a professional coach doesn't know what he's trying to do. You just sit there in front of the computer all day but you surely know better than a pro in his daily job...

Home of Barca Fans