World Cup 2022

L3v1s

This Portugal team is stacked. The fact that they have Cancelo, Leao, Neves, Vitinha on the bench is crazy. Lots of options and they can play different styles too.

raedkuwait

I really think that any of the teams that gone through from the groups are all better than Spain, Spain would have really struggled against South Korea or even senigal, Spain are really bad.

Birdy

This Portugal team is stacked. The fact that they have Cancelo, Leao, Neves, Vitinha on the bench is crazy. Lots of options and they can play different styles too.

Yes, and coward Santos is crippling this great squad

malvolio

Indeed
I am sure Argentina will look way better without Messi, but we won't get to confirm it in this WC

He's been their best player this tournament and they're not spoiled like Portugal with lots of creative and attacking players. Poor comparison.

fergus90

Spain started the Germany game well but the second half they were lucky to escape with a draw there. Teams are just happy to let them have the ball.

JamDav1982

Spain started the Germany game well but the second half they were lucky to escape with a draw there. Teams are just happy to let them have the ball.

Particularly when letting them have the ball means the CBs making close to 400 passes between them.

Spain failed at getting ball in posession in meaningful areas. The link from defence to midfield was pathetic.

khaled_a_d

I think the Costa Rica win was very bad for Spain :lol:.

Resting players to Japan was their biggest mistake.
It was basically Lucho telling his players that Morocco is the easy team, and with a team like Spain it was an invitation for lack of urgency.

Nazario1985

When you have two players (Gavi & pedri) that are guaranteed not to play the second half or be dead... its not a surprise

raedkuwait

Resting players to Japan was their biggest mistake.
It was basically Lucho telling his players that Morocco is the easy team, and with a team like Spain it was an invitation for lack of urgency.

Remind me what players he rested, he elit player busi was playing wasn't he!? Spain don't have one single player
That can make a difference, Japan would beat them every
Day.

Home of Barca Fans