World Cup 2022

FinBarcelonafan

Joke it is, but gold plan.

Screamer vs Cameroon, operation Jerry Mina sale to PL for 40m activated.

I am positive. I think we got 40mil for him already.. He's been on fire and I read Newcastle wants to hijack him from Villa. Both teams with owner who like to spend money.

We are in golden situation.

Temptation

Midfield lacks creativity. Fred and Casemiro won't cut it.

But yes they have like usual offensive weapons to win it all.

Thiago might be past it or very close. Same as Alves.

It could be great last dance for both Thiago and Dani! Great story line at least.

Thiago Silva is still world class. Unreal player.

eaman

People talking about Brazil winning it but first they have to get out of that tough group. I could see them struggling against Serbia and Switzerland who are decent teams. If those two don't show too much respect to the Brazil name and remember it's a very average Brazil team they could both qualify

Sailor Mars

Tite has had great results wih Brazil since he took over, though its been mostly Conmebol teams.

Great qualifying record, a Copa win, another Copa final appearance. The WC 2018 was a bit of a disappointment by Brazil standards but it was against a good Belgium team.

Valdario

People talking about Brazil winning it but first they have to get out of that tough group. I could see them struggling against Serbia and Switzerland who are decent teams. If those two don't show too much respect to the Brazil name and remember it's a very average Brazil team they could both qualify

i don't see serbia coping with brasil's attack, switzerland on the other hand might be a good shout

Home of Barca Fans