World Cup 2022

Windhook

There is one on Netflix for their Copa America run.

I'm pretty sure they kept on documenting this WC 2022 story as well.

JamDav1982

In some ways Messi enjoyed that Copa win more than this World Cup.

Wouldnt be surprised if he looks back on it as his biggest 'moment'.

For a while was not a fan of Di Maria.. now I love that cunt. The pasison he has for Messi and Argentina and has been through it all with him is brilliant.

Messigician

For a while was not a fan of Di Maria.. now I love that cunt. The pasison he has for Messi and Argentina and has been through it all with him is brilliant.

Wym? Dimaria was on fire in 2014

Neeraj

Pretty incredible scenes in Barcelona last night. Argentinians took over the entire city, had no idea there were SO many of them in barcelona. Absolutely mad scenes. Can't imagine what it was like in Argentina!

Messigician

Pretty incredible scenes in Barcelona last night. Argentinians took over the entire city, had no idea there were SO many of them in barcelona. Absolutely mad scenes. Can't imagine what it was like in Argentina!

They're not Aegentinian

Just Aegentina fans wearing shirts same with India and Pakistan Argentina fans taking over world cup

gregorrin10

Not a chance. He literally said in his interview that Copa was nice yeah, but the World Cup is the true trophy he wanted and I'm sure he did/will enjoy this one even more.

Home of Barca Fans